Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer Cities
06-26-2007, 07:30 PM,

Go to Resources that could be used for modding in the dungeon, and search a post IS made, the one named Greater Dwemer Ruins Resources. I didnt DL it, since it is from Tessource. But it has some dwemer stuf. If you have a good antivirus take a look. I have a shity one, so nothing for me.
06-26-2007, 07:37 PM,

Got McAfee super-hyper-mega protection, paid ?60 for it and so far had no use of it what so ever! I won't chance it, perhaps its on PES or something.

I'll scourge the internet dry for dwemer resources. Unless I can whisk something pleasing up from the vanilla tileset.
Will start working again for TES3 Project soon....sometime.
06-26-2007, 07:43 PM,

Yes, i'll also look on PES, good thinking. We have the name, so it should be an easy work.
06-26-2007, 07:58 PM,

Yes it is Morbiddog he made one item that we can use thus far for the temple knights, its in visual dev. for texturing, he was working on a bell tower and that was the last I had heard, about 2 weeks now Confusedhrug:

Yes the building I have was just pieced together I would love to have a model made for it as one piece

But if ruin pieces can be found that are not so ruined that would be great

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-26-2007, 08:09 PM,

Is that screenie your model? Not so sure about the tiles on the towers. But the houses look good. If the pieces are seperate, then that would be good since we can be creative and have some more variety in the housing.
06-26-2007, 08:15 PM,

I dont want to sound like an ass, but whatever we do, it must be a ruin. Dwemers are long dead, their citys are ruins.
06-26-2007, 08:18 PM,

Agreed. It'd be hard to find ruined HOUSE resources since most of the dwemer housing mods will probably be orientated around the dwemer living and being an interactive race, which we DON'T want.
06-26-2007, 08:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by agram
I dont want to sound like an ass, but whatever we do, it must be a ruin. Dwemers are long dead, their citys are ruins.

Yes they are long dead and we hope to keep them that way unless Yagrum has got something special in that big belly :lmao:

The underground city being a good example of a less ruined ruins (how many times can we say Ruins)

If it is underground its not as subject to the elements and would not erode as quickly

Also the idea is that it would be recently discovered so hence it would not have been subject to extensive looting

The model is just a retextured dwemer ruin exterior piece with the ruin tower attached, not necessarily the way I would want to see it for our purposes, but reasonably close.

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-26-2007, 09:09 PM,

That's ruining it! :banana:

Nah I like that idea of the unexplored city.