Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rug Shop
06-20-2007, 05:44 AM,
The Rug Shop
When I stumbled across the rug store in Silgrad Tower, I knew I loved this mod, as rug shops are sort of social gathering places for me & my friends. I know every rug dealer in my city & collect fine tribal rugs. However, I was so disappointed that I couldn't buy the rugs...Mrithryon would have bought him out of stock if he could have, even if he needed a train of packguars to get them home. Perhaps an update is in order....with one of those placeable furniture scripts...
"Remember yourself always & everywhere. The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do"
G.I.Gurdjieff
06-20-2007, 04:15 PM,
RE: The Rug Shop
Quote:Originally posted by Malgremor
When I stumbled across the rug store in Silgrad Tower, I knew I loved this mod, as rug shops are sort of social gathering places for me & my friends. I know every rug dealer in my city & collect fine tribal rugs. However, I was so disappointed that I couldn't buy the rugs...Mrithryon would have bought him out of stock if he could have, even if he needed a train of packguars to get them home. Perhaps an update is in order....with one of those placeable furniture scripts...

Smile

Thier ya go, pick up the rug shaman claim and make a rug shop to your liking, theirs lots of nice rugs mods out their

enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-20-2007, 06:22 PM,

A little googling will turn up a wealth of rug patterns & textures. Converting these to useable game models is beyond my present abilities, but I know an excellent up & coming young modeller named Wasabi, who hangs out at Fliggerty's forum, who'll do just about anything I ask him to. He's working on my Emerald Guard helmets right now, but perhaps we could prevail on him to do some rugs after that...if there is nothing else that you think should have greater priority. When you've got a good modeller willing to work with you, he is a precious resource not to be wasted on frivolous things. I'll try to bring him over here & get him to join, if I may.
"Remember yourself always & everywhere. The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do"
G.I.Gurdjieff
06-20-2007, 06:39 PM,

you may ! we always welcome those who love to mod and everyone else too Smile

Theirs lots of great rugs Clavis, Gianluca, Faylynn and others all have some really nice stuff
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories