Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secondary Questline - Sugar and Blood
04-24-2011, 09:56 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
Looks great!

So what else do we need for the investigators office? Moon-sugar coated donuts and lots of coffee for a start.

Well there's the architecture set, the retex of narrow castle pieces (which I sent you the textures for), I'll probably do some retextures of banners for the Imperial Navy (and some additional retexes for various things), here's a globe resource that would be nice to see in the Investigator's office (just include the nirn texture), and this is a good resource to have around the office for clutter. Here's a resource for a skooma pipe aswell, which could be used for 'confiscated material', but we need anyway for the rest of the mod.

Other things needed for the office would probably be some scrolls with something like "[A report on the estimated profit of the Goldcat's smuggling operation in 3E 433.]", etc written in them, and named appropriately.

Basically, we want it to look like an actual investigation is taking place (and therefore it'll be a bigger surprise for the player when they learn the Investigator is working for the Goldcat).
04-24-2011, 04:38 PM,

That skooma pipe's been in the resource set since the old alpha - either it's in the "additions" bsa or it's going back in with the next alpha - it's in my build folder.

Love the scrolls - I'll get them in the next release, since they can be used all over. Probably won't get the globe or the castle retex in until later.
Morcroft Darkes