Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Summerset Isles
04-16-2008, 01:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by FireDrakeArchon
Ok, this thought has floated through my mind for a while, and this seems the place to ask. How much influence did the Aylieds and/or Dwemer have in the Summerset Isles?

-FireDrakeArchon

-Edit: Thanks, TID.

did the idea of dwemer in sumurset came with Wasten Coridale? (the aldmeri city west of Sumurset on an island , a dwemer book was about it as some might remember)
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
04-16-2008, 03:31 PM,

Well, the idea was that the dwemer were spread all across tamriel, and that it seemed strange that they just stopped at the border of cyrodiil. Wouldn't the dwemer want to "experiment" with Summerset's natural magika?

Also, the Aylieds were the "heartland high elves", weren't they? wouldn't they have ruins on at least the Eastern Isle?

-FireDrakeArchon
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
04-16-2008, 03:39 PM,

It is dependent on which creation myth you wish to follow

As with many of the ES documents, their is contridiction in them

But I do not feel their were any Dwemer clans established in Summeset

It is possible and believable that some Dwemer lived in Summerset but it would not have been many and they would not have had any influence of the culture

Enjoy
Diet Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-17-2008, 03:25 PM,

So, the presence of per say, an underground ruin, wouldn't be against lore? Also, which creation myths are there?

-FireDrakeArchon
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.