Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERC26 - Rimmen Coopers
02-07-2010, 06:44 PM,
ERC26 - Rimmen Coopers
Ever wonder where all those barrels come from? I mean, any fool can knock up a crate but a cooper is a skilled craftsman. Well for Elsweyr at least, the answer is Rimmen Coopers.

The cooper is an old Redguard, who sleeps on the middle floor of the rimmenhouselowerint03. The top floor attic is where his apprentice sleeps, who is a young Kajiit. The ground floor is the workshop and shared living space.

I've started on this but I just wanted to drop a note in about the NPCs because I want a sense-check on races before I start creating them. There's no reason a Khajiit wouldn't apprentice to a Redguard is there? No reason a Redguard wouldn't be a cooper - or in Rimmen? Lack of comment will be taken as agreement (but much less sociable....)

Also, would M' or Ma be a better name prefix for the Khajiit apprentice than J'/Ji/Jo?

Assuming this is OK, ERC26 is claimed.

BTW: it would really help if the map link on the sticky thread worked. Does anyone have a working plan for Rimmen layout? Is there a good side of town vs a slum, so honest tradespeople would be in one area and skooma addicts in the other?

I've obviously looked at the town in the CS from the release, but it looks a bit like a gated community of McMansions at the moment - even the lower class part! I'm hoping the worldspace move will squeeze them together and jumble them up a bit.
Morcroft Darkes
02-14-2010, 07:25 AM,

sweet as. yeah, i'm going to revamp Rimmems layout in the worldspace move
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?