Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailer
04-26-2011, 07:43 PM,

This is still in the pipeline btw. I managed to get a lot of footage last night but I do need sandor's updates for the weather effects and so on before I get more.....dunno what's keeping him although the last time we spoke, we commiserated each other on how snowed under with work we were....so that's probably the reason.

Anyway, it's on the go. I'll be selecting from Xae's soundtrack shortly....and hopefully writing the script for my Argonian voiceover.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
04-26-2011, 07:58 PM,

If you want a hand lore-checking the script, feel free to send it to me. I'm kinda busy revising for a driving exam, but I should easily be able to fit in some time for that.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
04-26-2011, 08:00 PM,

Sure, I probably won't get it done for a while but I'll let you know when I do.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
04-26-2011, 10:15 PM,

IG, do you want me to edit the sound of the trailer? I might even be able to score some new music especially for it.
04-26-2011, 10:50 PM,

How do you mean 'edit the sound'? As in 'add the music later to the final cut'? If so, that probably wouldn't work. I'd like to do some rhythm editing for it anyway. I figured that maybe towards the end, I might cut on each beat of a drum but it all depends on what I come up with for the voiceover.

You could do some trailer music and I could cut to that though....but I had just planned on selecting one of your tunes and using that....
04-27-2011, 08:01 AM,

Generally, the music is scored for the pre-final cut of the trailer rather than the other way around. If need be, the cuts can then be altered slightly after the music has been added.

By editing the sound I mean improving the audio quality. For instance, adding EQ, compression and de-essing to the voiceover, normalising the track, as well as adding the occasional ambient or local sound effect at appropriate places in the trailer.
04-27-2011, 06:36 PM,

Then the answer is 'yes, that would be great!' =)

Once I finally get this done, I'll pass it on to you to work your magic on it. It won't be until we get a new esm though as I need the weather FX working in the new regions and plenty more footage + time to edit and conceive of the whole thing.
04-27-2011, 07:35 PM,

Ok, that sounds good. I should mention that I'll need the voiceover and video sound (as well as anything else you want to add) in separate audio files, so don't mix anything together while editing.
04-27-2011, 09:18 PM,

Sure. :check:
05-10-2011, 08:12 AM,

Hey guys, if you need any assistance or a final render in 1080p my computer does well with that. I'm still testing out Premiere Pro CS5, but I'm finding better codecs to use every time I render a new video it seems.