Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The art of Telekinesis!
09-16-2006, 05:12 AM,
The art of Telekinesis!
Ok well do yall know how in oblivion there is that staff that moves stuff? Well why cant we move that to the character's hands?
Dude...picture this.
Some japanese Tk guy in the mountains that nobody knows about except a certain faction. This certain faction relies on his skills to do top secret work. This dude starts a group called the freaking awesome vase-movers, and they all work now as an idependent group.
What do yall think?
My last two ideas got pwned in the nostrils, so im not sure how this one will turn out..... :bananarock:
10-22-2006, 10:13 PM,

... actually there's already a spell for that. It came with Oblivion.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
10-23-2006, 01:56 AM,

Well, if we do make a group of "freaking awesome vase-movers" Big Grin they would simply have no use for their powers.
The NPC's would never use it, it's only usefull for players Confusedhrug:
Akavir mod leader.
10-23-2006, 03:00 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Well, if we do make a group of "freaking awesome vase-movers" Big Grin they would simply have no use for their powers.
The NPC's would never use it, it's only usefull for players Confusedhrug:

I think we need a herioc faction of misc. item moving magicians thouuuugh.
10-23-2006, 03:13 AM,

heehee...
No we would have many uses for them!
They would throw NPC's around, and if they become really good, we could make a power that summons a tornado, and the tornado sucks the little people up and spits them out all over Oblivion!
Ah..
i mean seriously the only thing that is remotely unique in Oblivion is the graphics, and the time dragon vs mehrunes Dagon.
The game seems bleak to me, and it needs something that changes that certain suffocating bleakness.
Think about it guys!!!
What if Elderscrolls turned into some massive war between mages and warriors?
The mages would summon Atronochs(spelled wrong) twenty times the size of the NPC's, while the warriors would all drink potions, hover up to the infernal being, and stab at it.
What if the mages had spells that literally set every living creature on fire for a radius of twenty feet, including forestry?
Ysne, please do not hurt me for posting this (cowers in corner)

haha, yea i would have to create a whole different game, because elderscrolls was not made with the intention of things above the heighth of a High-elf, apart from trees.
I just think it would be cool to incorporate "large-scale" stuff in elderscrolls.
10-23-2006, 03:30 AM,

Wow. That was alot of ideas.

But, still. NPC's cannot use the spell. They are incapable of it. Like Kodama said.
10-23-2006, 03:42 AM,

Arg
10-23-2006, 04:13 AM,

Yeah, okay, this thread has run it's course.
[Image: Locked2.jpg]
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night