Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The need of work
08-24-2008, 01:00 AM,
The need of work
Well I had to go back to work to get more money to keep modding Smile. I am in MN and will be working the Prarie Island Nuke facility. We just got to the Super 8 this afternoon. So far I am impressed.

The wireless is blazing in comparison to most places. The distance from the access point is usually a factor as alot of establishments don't use satilites.

I just got out of the wirlpool spa in which I was coorsed into drinking 3 beers Smile. I will take home life over traveling any day, but it is nice when my stay is comfortable.
09-11-2008, 03:48 AM,

You work in a nuclear plant? Cool! You guys throw many Homer Simpson jokes around? Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-16-2008, 10:26 PM,

Hi Razorwing. Sorry for the late reply but it still is not like being home Smile.

Any how, yes I work in Nuclear Power Plants as a contract pipe welder. It pays the mortgage Smile.

But I have moved from MN to FL. I am @ St Lucie @ the moment. While Red Wing, MN is a pretty area so is St Lucie. I will attach a couple of pics. Don't get the wrong idea, I really am working 7 days 12 hrs. The wife gets a break from the usual cramp accommodations when we come here to work.
10-16-2008, 11:09 PM,

Aaaww, purty! I love the sea!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]