............ good job! Big Grin :goodjob:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-19-2007, 06:30 PM,

Cigars all round Big Grin

:bananarock:
AM NOT A TEXTURER
02-19-2007, 06:34 PM,

:goodjob: Congratulations :goodjob:

And BTW best of luck with trying to get a good sleep over the next few months lol
02-19-2007, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ghogiel
Cigars all round Big Grin

:bananarock:

and boze, but not for the baby.
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
02-19-2007, 11:04 PM,

Happy Birthday Ella!

And, of course, congratulations Razorwing!
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
02-20-2007, 12:01 AM,

Congratulations RazorWing and Happy Birthday Ella. :HB:
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
02-20-2007, 01:02 AM,

Congrats Razorwing, and happy birthday to Ella! :bananarock:
02-20-2007, 01:35 AM,

Thankyou all =)

Mormacil: Godfather, well, unfortunately I doubt child services over here would ship the baby off to a foreign country to live with daddy's internet friend Big Grin

Actually the first time in a baby's life is the easiest on the parents, at least that's been the case with mine. It's only started to get intense when they're about four months old, before then they sleep a lot, eat, poop, and play with their baby gyms. Once they start crawling around though, man, don't let your eyes off them for a second or they'll tear down the place Big Grin Plus in either case they'll go to bed at a reasonable time so me and my wife gets a few hours to ourselves. Seeing as she loves the net as much as I love modding I bet everything will work out well.

Seniosh: Hehe, yeah, I wish they would be at least five years old before they learned the word "no!!". Like I'm gonna make pancakes when the stake is almost ready. Big Grin Bribes and threats go a long way though. My favorite is "Your [favorite TV show] is on soon, if you don't finish dinner you're gonna miss it." That gives them a reason to do what the grown-ups want.

The Old Ye Bard: Thanks. I hope she sleeps as soundly as my other kid does, he always slept through the nights without waking from the time he was born. But if that doesn't happen I brokered a deal with my wife that I would take the night shifts, since I'm a night person, giving me (knock on wood) some time to mod a bit too. I devised a funny system with my first kid, who was bottlefed from the start, whereby I lay him on the couch, tucked a blanket on his chest, then placed the bottle on the blanket at an angle, and would you believe - he fed himself! Tongue It worked until he got old enough to move, after that I didn't leave him in the couch anymore.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-20-2007, 01:53 AM,

Congratulations Razorwing :goodjob: Happy Birthday Ella!
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?