Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomb at 71,7 [Open]
08-06-2007, 09:41 PM,
Tomb at 71,7 [Open]
Open.

This tomb will be quite large one, with 2 floors. Make it not too deep and make sure that it doesn't touch the water.
I thought it would be good to make this tomb a family tomb, with multiple dunmer urns. (you may use velothi altars to place the urns to the top of it.)
enemies: only undead, especially ghostlike ones.
The name should be: random dunmer name tomb

EDit: changed coffin into urn to be appropiate with dunmer lore.
11-20-2009, 08:28 PM,
RE: Tomb at 71,7
Hello,
My name is Jon. Ive had decent experience with TES construction set and would like to claim this. So if you let me add this tomb let me know by a reply. I have original morrowind so i can put a tomb that looks just like it. Please let me know how i can get the latest version of the assets since i just registered and am not on the modders list. Also i have the 2.5 version if i need a better version please send me a link or something like that. Thanks! ill get working on it ASAP as soon as i get a reply and find out were to get the tools.

-Jon
[Image: e9z1gm.jpg.png]
(Galahad138 is my SLI ZONE forums username Big Grin )
11-24-2009, 01:55 PM,

It's ok to claim this.
12-08-2009, 11:40 PM,

Hello everyone,
Its been a while since a status update from me so i decided to post one. Im just now finally getting started on this mod. Ive picked a location and now will set up a entrance and create an interior cell. I apologize for taking so long but it may not get done till the 12th of December because of finals at college. However i doubt it will take that long im just throwing a deadline out there. Will post tomorrow with a update along with a picture or two. =-) thanks!!!

-Jon
12-09-2009, 08:52 AM,

Thanks for the update! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-09-2009, 03:27 PM,

Ello againz!

Well Ive got the entrance in...well kinda im still unsure about how it looks so im posting it for everyone's discretion. Please correct me if ive made any mistake. I could not find any Dunmer tomb entrances or anything that looked like them so i just used the regular ST cave entrances. Please let me know of any correction or were to find the Dunmer objects besides a shack and a few indorril things. Thanks

-Jon

*PS: the pictures are attached*
12-09-2009, 04:02 PM,

Enlisted Ghost, I notice water close to the entrance on either side. It would seem the tomb would be subject to possible flooding. Can it be relocated to a bit larger area?

Why not use a StExVelEntrance01. Located under static>>st>>Velothi.

What you have looks like a cave entrance. Velothi are dunmer Smile

You may want to bury the entrance in rock or lift the landscape. On the interior I would also imediately drop with a set of stairs to another door.

Look at some other velothi tombs in the CS to get an idea of what it should look like and shape it to your liking.
12-09-2009, 04:05 PM,

Hello,

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Slaps himself* that makes MUCH MORE SENSE!

Well then let me fix that!, i had a strong feeling i was missing something.

Thanks will post updates in an hour, and ill touch up the land a bit to make it look more legitimate.

Thanks again
-Jon
12-09-2009, 05:10 PM,

Okay new update, after snooping around in 71,7 i was putting in an entrance when after i panned around the rocks i found that there was already and entrance in that same rock formation. The entrance is in 71,7 i double checked and the door doesn't have a teleport set so i can just make an interior cell and have it teleport you there. Ill post a pic of the entrance.

-Jon