Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Games
05-26-2009, 09:37 AM,

The reviews on the gamefaqs boards were all favorable. I'm not real sure which formats they came out in, console or pc or a combination.
05-26-2009, 11:32 AM,
RE: Top 5 Games
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
I got Devil may cry 4 recently and I quite enjoyed it. Do yall think it would be worth it for me to track down 1,2 and 3?
I have got DMC 1 for PS2, but never really tried it as for now. Seems like cool game in spirit of Ninja Gaiden, Onimusha, etc.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
05-27-2009, 04:40 AM,
I have DMC4 as well but not the first 3 Tongue I'd find them if i ever get time.

my top 5 (as you may notice, most of them are by the company Square Enix)

Final fantasy VII - IMO, the original RPG that sparked all other rpg's to a new standard.
Oblivion - The game i've been immersed in by far the most (2 years i think)
FFVII - Crisis Core - Smile I'm a FF nut.
The World Ends with You
Zelda - Ocarina of Time / Kingdom Hearts II

But i'm eagerly awaiting FFXIII with its some 6yr development history scheduled for release next year on PS3. If you have time, youtube the trailers and be amazed at the visuals.
05-27-2009, 12:42 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by exilehunter
I have DMC4 as well but not the first 3 Tongue I'd find them if I ever get time.

my top 5 (as you may notice, most of them are by the company Square Enix)

Final fantasy VII - IMO, the original RPG that sparked all other rpg's to a new standard.
Oblivion - The game i've been immersed in by far the most (2 years I think)
FFVII - Crisis Core - Smile I'm a FF nut.
The World Ends with You
Zelda - Ocarina of Time / Kingdom Hearts II

But i'm eagerly awaiting FFXIII with its some 6yr development history scheduled for release next year on PS3. If you have time, youtube the trailers and be amazed at the visuals.

My son likes most of those as well. He has already been hinting that he wants to earn the next installment of FFXIII on the PS3. At least bribes work with him.

My daughter is almost impossible to motivate when it comes to chores, etc.