Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traders Guild - Questline
01-13-2007, 08:55 PM,
Traders Guild - Questline
Hey,

The questline of the Traders Guild, in case we decide to build the Traders Guild anyway...

Offcourse, it is still WIP
---------------------------------------------------

The Traders Guild relies on mostly the 'stealth' abilities such as speechcraft and mercantile, thus most of the quests will rely on those fact. Either through dialogue, or through the use of the trade window.

[Quest one]
A cheese most hard to sell

When you've joined the Traders Guild, you'll need to speak to Facian, the boss of the Steadhelm Traders Guild.

Facian: Orders? Ah, yes, orders. One of our high ranking members has made a generous deposit into our stores. Dorinda Fleury will have your assignment...

Log: "I've been given my first assignment for the Traders Guild from that idiot Facian, I have to report in with Dorinda Fleury."

So get to the Traders Guild Warehouse and talk to Dorinda.

Dorinda: Your assignment is to sell the gift that Fadanil Sarothril made to the guild. It's forty cheeses of low quality. Probably not worth to sell but our beloved leader would lose face if he wouldn't use this 'gift'. I expected to get around 50 coins for it, sell it anywhere you want and whatever you get for it above the 50 is yours, under the 50 you'll have to pay me back...

Log: "I talked to Dorinda, I have to sell some cheeses. I imagined something very different from the Traders Guild."

Sell the cheeses, return to Dorinda.

Dorinda: Nice job, I hope you got good prices for them.
Log: "Sold the cheeses, returning to Facian"

Return to Facian

Facian: Yes, I heard from Dorinda you did an examplary job, nice done!

Quest Finished

[Quest two]
Like a hardheaded widow

Talk to Facian
Facian: I do have another assignment for you actually! One of our local merchants wants to start a jewelry in Steadhelm. He has his eye on a house in Steadhelm. However, the owner is unwilling to part with it. Deal with it. Go to Dorinda for more information."

Log: "Facian wants me to convince a house owner to sell the house. He told me to go to Dorinda for more information."

Dorinda: "You got that job? Hmm, the house belongs to a young widow and the merchant who wants that house is Constans Herennius, a rich merchant who wants to start a jewelry there. It's north of town, Velsea Llethri is the name of the widow. The maximum you can spend on the house is 21.000. Good luck."

Log: "The widow's name is Velsea Llethri, I have 21.000 septims to spend on the house. Dorinda doesn't seem very sure about this job, maybe she's afraid I'll take too drastic measures?"

[WIP]

[Quest three]
A vocabulaire bigger than his ego

After you?ve finished the first quest, you can talk to Facian

Facian: Yes, we have a situation on our hands where you can help. One of our caravans has been taken ?hostage?. The bandits want a representative, they haven?t yet stated their demands. Go there and find out what they want?
[A location is marked on your map ?Gilian?s Camp?, somewhere near the road to Silgrad]
PC: I thought the roads to Silgrad City were guarded by Imperial Legions, why can?t they help?
Facian: The Imperial Legions have mostly retreated to Cyrodiil, and the remaining legions have been decimated by the Oblivion crisis, they cannot help us. Meet Dorinda for supplies.

Log: ?I?ve talked to Facian, he gave me another assignment. I have to go, as official representative of the Traders Guild, to ?Gilian?s Camp?. A group of bandits have taken a caravan hostage there. I am to report in with Dorinda before I go to Gilian's Camp."

At Dorinda's

Dorinda: Ah, yes, I want you to talk to these men and agree on a price. Tell them to go to [Fill in a location where the Traders Guild would drop the money] after you've gotten back here.

At Gilian's Camp

[What Ansdrar answers is dependent on your mercantile skill]
Ansdrar Serven(Bandit Leader): The caravan, yes, let us discuss. What is your offer?
PC Answer 01: I want to buy the Traders Guild caravan back.
PC Answer 02: I want to buy your services, our caravans need protection.

Ansdrar 01: What is that caravan worth to you?
PC 0101: 1500 coins
PC 0102: 2000 coins
PC 0103: 2500 coins
PC 0104: 3000 coins

Ansdrar 01M=notenough: No, it's too little, no deal. [Revert back to Ansdrar 01]
Ansdrar 01M=enough: Fair enough, deal.
PC 01M=Enough: I will return to the Traders Guild, in one day, go to [Location metioned before].
[Goodbye]

Ansdrar 02: Really? Make me an interesting offer.
PC 0201: 2500 coins
PC 0202: 3000 coins
PC 0203: 3500 coins
PC 0204: 4000 coins

Ansdrar 02M=not enough: You value my services that low? I'm insulted! [Revert back to Ansdrar 02]
Ansdrar 02M=Enough: Then it is agreed, I will never again capture one of your caravans and I will speak to your superior about further arrangements and the money.
[Goodbye]

Back at Dorinda's

Dorinda0101: You've done well, that's a good price!
Dorinda0102: You've done well, that's a mediocre price.
Dorinda0103: It wasn't very cheap, but you haven't done that bad.
Dorinda0104: You've done bad, the price is much too high!

Dorinda0201: By the Nine Divines! You have done very well! We could very much use these new guards!
Dorinda0202: By the Nine Divines! You have done very well! We could very much use these new guards!
Dorinda0203: By the Nine Divines! You have done very well! We could very much use these new guards!
Dorinda0204: You've done well, employing these men. But their services ?re expensive!
[You get a reward based on your level + how well you've done]
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild