Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transportation by drakes!!!
10-23-2006, 03:26 AM,
Transportation by drakes!!!
it the same thing as the tall,insect- like creatures in Morrowind, this one just flies.
its an amored dragon-like creature, and it can transport you to many places both far and near at a cost!
What do yall think?
10-23-2006, 04:11 AM,

If it could be done, it would be neat.
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
10-23-2006, 04:55 AM,

Well...we can have ships like in Morrowind that will work like a teleporter, but flying creatures...maybe.

We would need a model of a large flying creature, it would be cool if we had that Wink
This may be a good idea for a later version of Akavir, like an add-on or something.
Akavir mod leader.
10-23-2006, 06:27 PM,

yes...
Something as large as a drake would probably need a ship as its model, and we would build off of that..
eh?
10-24-2006, 05:40 PM,

Denethor on general ES was making a dragon mod , he also was planing to make ridable version if i am correct . Haven't heard a lot about it lately however .
10-24-2006, 05:42 PM,

Yeah i know, if we are very lucky we could use his dragon (if we will do this at all).
Akavir mod leader.
04-18-2007, 03:13 AM,

Ok, i have decided to include dragons in the Akavir mod because it's possible now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHmanB-5FIg
They will be used as mounts by the Tsaesci, and there will be some dragons in dungeons.
Now we can also put Tosh Raka in-game in dragon form with his tiger stripe scales, COOL! Big Grin
All we need is ask for permission to use the mods that are used and we can make lore correct dragons.

EDIT: it would be awesome if we could also get permission for this mount: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9774/36659155pq2.jpg
Akavir mod leader.
04-21-2007, 03:58 PM,

Well... i guess people are not very happy to know that we will have dragons on Akavir Confusedhrug:
Maybe we should just scrap the idea of dragons then Tongue
Akavir mod leader.
04-22-2007, 02:04 AM,

dragons will devour the local populace? lol
You can have dragon riders I suppose...but the long serpentine Far East Dragons instead of the winged Western Dragons.
-Connoisseur of Rome: Total War modification - "Europa Barbarorum"
-History Buff of Ancient European & East Asian History and WW2
04-22-2007, 02:37 AM,

Welcome to the Akavir forums Intranetusa =)

It is known that the Tsaesci enslaved the black dragons, they ride them :yes:
As much as i like the eastern dragons, the red dragons from Tamriel are from Akavir, it's official lore so we will have to stick with Bethesda's dragon design.
Not to mention the fact that modeling and animating an eastern dragon is beyond our skills.
Akavir mod leader.