Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsaesci capital heavy WIP.
06-18-2009, 04:09 PM,
Tsaesci capital heavy WIP.
(Just to show something that we could use in the main mod. We could even do it episodically: Tsaesci, Tang Mo and Ka Po in separate mods. But it's too early to make decisions about that. We need people first...)

It's still heavy WIP...
It's a captial, located at a "Nile"-sort of river. Huge docks to accomodate the enormous siege-fleets. The tower is 3km in height with the poor building vertical "barrios" against it while the clergy and the rich reside at the top. (note: I'm still working on the top...)
The walls are adorned with stone prophecies and writings...
Now it's one model, all equally "detailed" (it hasn't been clutterized yet as I;m experimenting with the city... trying to keep the FPS as good as possible, see what we can do with textures, etc.) but I'll probably convert it into a few districts (Temple, Aqueduct, Gardens, Docks, Palace, Tower, Undermarket.) like the IC...

[Image: Tsaecapital3.jpg]

[Image: Tsaecapital2.jpg]

Questions? I have maps drawn and stories written, all I need to do now is model it. Believe me when I say that I made this TODAY. =P
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
06-19-2009, 09:38 AM,

can i suggest you try mapping existing work? it's the mapping that cause the most heart ache when modelling imo.
06-19-2009, 10:51 AM,

Very impressive. Makes one being inspired. :goodjob:

Excellent work.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
06-19-2009, 09:36 PM,
RE: Tsaesci capital heavy WIP.
wow o.O. Now only if I could work that fast with my animations. Cool models :goodjob:
06-28-2009, 04:42 AM,

That's close to what I always thought would be Tsaesci Architecture.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.