Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tureynulal and Edusal
12-10-2006, 11:29 AM,

ahhh ... the corrupters die, but the stain remains ... :brew:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
12-10-2006, 04:37 PM,

Kagrenac was also a master enchanter, so many enchanting secrets outside of the heart and Akulakhan might be kept in those books, also. I think other factions would have interest in them as well Wink.
12-10-2006, 04:41 PM,

Exactly! If the Citadels were untouched, wouldn't the books still be there?
12-10-2006, 05:51 PM,

Maybe we can have tureynulal and Edusal fight each other for the remeant of the ash man?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM,

I've got little input, except that maybe that Dwemer construct (which wasn't constructed yet, lol) can have something to do in a quest?
12-10-2006, 06:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I've got little input, except that maybe that Dwemer construct (which wasn't constructed yet, lol) can have something to do in a quest?

That's actually a pretty good idea. I was always fascinated by those pieces of some Dwemer construct just lying on a table in the middle of the citadel, just waiting to be built.
12-10-2006, 08:31 PM,

We have discussed the constructs in Elsweyr because of the 'Secret' Blades Lab there.

You might note that there was also an almost completed example in one of the Dwemer Halls beneath the Fountain in Mournhold, it appeared to be just waiting for some god-artifact or other to energise it. - that's in the Tribunal Morrowind expansion.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
12-10-2006, 08:42 PM,

Wouldn't it be great if you could fight those things, kind of like the Imperfect in Sotha Sil?
12-10-2006, 09:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Maybe we can have tureynulal and Edusal fight each other for the remeant of the ash man?

I wouldn't recommend bringing those guys (if you are talking about the ash vampires themselves) back to life. Since they were supposed to die in the main quest (and did), that would break lore. Breaking lore is never the best idea, since it turns away many lore-hungry members from the project, and makes them look for more lore-intensive projects. This could possibly be one of the reasons why TESIV:VV is shrinking...
12-10-2006, 09:14 PM,

actually TES4 Vvardenfell is growing... which is pitiful

it grew very fast... and then when some key members disappeared, production went down drastically and the huge number of members who really contributed very little left, and we were left with a shrinking group and now it is actually growing slightly... with a group of less than... 15?

but yeah, lore lore lore :yes: Sotha Sil's Imperfect is dead..
doesn't mean they can't finish the construction of war-golems just means they don't have Sotha Sil's super cyborg golem thing