Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATED] Vvardenfell Claims Thread- Towns, cities and settlements
04-08-2007, 05:51 PM,
[UPDATED] Vvardenfell Claims Thread- Towns, cities and settlements
TES4: Vvardenfell- Claiming Sytem Revamped Updated 15th Nov 07

Please PM me (Dave_91), InsanitySorrow, or Hector the Hooded if you've any questions or queries.

As discussed by team members, I'm remaking the forum claim rules for the Vvardenfell mod. If you haven't already, please read through the bullet points below before considering claiming something.

Our claiming system is as follows:
  • You may claim up to three interior claims at once.
  • You may only claim one exterior location at once, if allocated.
  • Please contact (PM) a forum Moderator if you cannot complete a claim you've claimed, we will not think less of you if you decide you cannot complete a claim as long as you let us know within a reasonable period of time. We don't want a claim to be hosted as claimed if it cannot be completed, someone else may have been interested.
  • For modding the exterior, please post a screenshot of some form of exterior CS work, or upload an example .esp you've made (doesn't necessarily need to be anything big, just a small island/village would be nice showing what you can do). We will then decide whether or not you're okay to work with the exterior modding team.
Insanity and I are the mod leaders (ashkhan), and we are here to help if you have any queries.
  • Respect other members' posted claims and ideas. If you wish to criticise, please do so in a constructive manner, rudeness is not appreciated, nor is it tolerated.
  • Please follow these rules as closely as possible.

IMPORTANT- REGARDING EXTERIORS

As stated in the rules above, exterior landmass modding (world building) is now temporarily closed for modding. Until we get a good set of assets for exterior building, we'll consider opening world building. If you want to add to the landmass (dungeons will be hosted as a separate claim), please post in the showcase thread, showing some form work you've completed. We will then discuss whether or not you are okay to mod the landmass. The reason we're strict for exterior modding, is because it's where players will be spending a lot of time, and because of Oblivion's possibilities graphically, we want players to get a real feel of being in the world, which is why we want modders who know what they are doing, and have good experience with making exteriors and creating atmosphere.

CLAIMS- MAJOR TOWNS

The Major Towns claims mechanism differs from those in the Minor and other claims. In the Major Town claims, a modder may claim only interiors (max of 3 at a time), and must not mod the exterior. The exterior moddring will be made by the exterior modder team, and doors, AI can be linked at a later time if necessary. Click a name to see the interiors list of that town, to see who has claimed what, and what is open for modding.

Ald'ruhn
Balmora :thumbsup: Claimed by: Dave_91 (exterior)
Caldera :thumbsup: Claimed by: InsanitySorrow (new)
Ebonheart :thumbsup: Claimed by: cire992 (exterior)
Gnisis
Pelagiad
Sadrith Mora
Suran
Vivec

CLAIMS- MINOR TOWNS

Tel Aruhn
Tel Branora
Tel Fyr
Tel Mora
Tel Uvirith :thumbsup: Claimed by: JonSatriani
Tel Vos
Fort Moonmoth
Fort Buckmoth
Fort Pelagiad
Fort Firemoth
Fort Darius
Zainab Camp
Erabenimsum Camp
Ahemmusa Camp
Urishlaku Camp
Arvel Plantation
Ald Velothi :thumbsup: Claimed by: cuzant
Gnaar Mok :thumbsup: Claimed by: BoneLord
Khuul :thumbsup: Claimed by: Hector the Hooded
Bal Isra
Dagon Fel
Dren Plantation
Ghostgate
Hla Oad :thumbsup: Claimed by: Dave_91 (exterior)
Holamayan Monastery
Maar Gan :check: Claimed by: Dave_91
Odai Plateau :thumbsup: Claimed by: painnneck
Seyda Neen :thumbsup: Claimed by: InsanitySorrow
Vos
Wolverine Hall

CLAIMS- MAJOR DUNGEONS AND OTHER LOCATIONS (Interiors only, for the time being)

Ashurnabitashpi Ruins
Ashalmawia
Ald Sotha
Ald Daedroth
Ald Redaynia
Bal Fel Ruin
Bal Ur
Dagoth Ur Ruins*
Endusal*
Odrosal*
Vemynal*
Mzanch Ruin
Mzuleft Ruin
Nchurdamz
Nchuleft Ruin
Palace of Balmora (Old Vivec?s Palace)
Barysimayn
Berandas
Falasmaryon
Falensarano
Hlormaren
Indoranyon
Marandus
Kogoruhn
Rotheran
Telasero
Valenvaryon
Vas

*Will take after their original Dwemer names

CLAIMS- EXTERIOR WORLD

Note: Please read and make sure you understand how claiming an exterior works

Region:

Ascadian Isles
Ashlands
Azura?s Coast
Bitter Coast
Grazelands
Molag Amur
Red Mountain
Sheogorad Isles
West Gash
Zafirbel Bay

(Dungeon Claims in seperate thread here)

[IMPORTANT]- When adding any custom assets to the mod (anything from a new weapon, to a new race), please use the mod code (Vv), then your personal modders ID, along with the ID of whatever you're adding. Remember: Always use the correct formatting!

For example, I make a house: Dave's House. I'd name it first with the mod code 'Vv', then my ID 'Dv', then a cell reference 'DavesHouse'... it should look something like this (all one word):

VvDvDavesHouse

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULE or your assets/contributions/plug ins might not be merged into the master file.

If you claim something, we expect updates every so often. If a modder claims something, then disappears for a long period of time, the claimed section may be rehosted. We will contact you prior before taking any action.

Locations of exteriors on the 2x Vvardenfell map uses the formula: (4x, 4y - 16) So cell 2, 12 will be cell: 8, 32

black[/HR]

:thumbsup: Means the area has been claimed
:check: Means and area is completed/finished

NOTE: Dungeon claiming thread here.
Note: All previous replies posted in this thread were deleted.

Confused?

Send me a personal message and I'll let you know how it works in a little more detail.
11-15-2007, 02:56 AM,

Updated (15/11/07)
black[/HR]