Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unidentified Manor
03-28-2010, 08:42 PM,
Unidentified Manor
A long time ago while playing BM I have spotted a coastal manor with a garden in Parchlands. It uses a turtleshell model. What could that be?
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-28-2010, 09:01 PM,

I added that myself when landscaping. Check out the coral reef underwater where you see the statue. I wanted to use it for a hermit's residence but it can be re-interpreted according to a modder's wishes. I just felt that it had to be there.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
11-13-2010, 11:38 AM,

hey, would it be cool if i took that up and changed the architecture. I cant seem to find the shell architecture. I was thinking maybe Leyawiin.
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
11-13-2010, 01:23 PM,

No, no, definitely not. No architecture will be changed for that.

This is the claim in question: PLRI0201 "Hermit's Hut" . It's a beautiful one to have a go with. And if you're planning on claiming it then I'd take a look at what Vintra did with his own interior claim using this architecture over here: PLRI0124 "Soulrest: Bargaining Hut" (Completed) . That should give you some good ideas.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
11-17-2010, 09:12 AM,

np, i wont bother with it, i am currently doing Medel's Home but I mean we talked about that so i wont bother.
Thxs, I acctually got a fright thst you were pissed off at me 4 saying that!
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
11-17-2010, 07:28 PM,

=) No probs. I was just horrified at the idea of replacing one of my favourite house models. I love those turtleshell huts...