Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
02-02-2008, 05:55 PM,
Update
As of late, i have been working on the Steadhelm Guild hall, and i've been neglecting this board. Once i'm done with my final guild hall claim, i plan to completely revamp the Morag Tong boards, making them much more organized, with progress threads, nifty information, and such. Think Mage's Guild board type organization. In fact, i'll most definitely be taking a leaf out of Cuthalion's book (or just the whole book).

Just so you guys know, i'm not dead, just extremely extremely disorganized, and all over the place.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
02-02-2008, 07:16 PM,

If you need any help, you know where to find the PM button Wink
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
02-03-2008, 01:59 PM,

As all of you can see, i've begun the process of updating and re-organizing the Morag Tong boards. Please, feel free to comment on any of the content in the threads. Nothing is set in stone, and i will constantly be editing the first posts of each important thread so that everybody knows what's going on, without reading through 5 pages of forum posts.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
06-16-2008, 02:42 AM,

Alright guys, i've been inactive these past few months cause of school, but i'm happy to say that school's over in but a few days, and i'm already gearing up to complete some quests.

Expect more updates on quests soon! I really want to get the mainquest framework done (hopefully before TESV Cool).

If you guys are wondering, what i'm going to do order-wise is complete all the story-quests first. Then, once i've got all the essentials working, I'll start doing all of the misc writs, and place them in wherever they fit difficulty-wise.

I should have a very productive summer, so all you guys keep popping in to see progress!
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
06-16-2008, 04:15 AM,

Hey

No one even knew you were MIA :lmao:

just kidding of course

It willbe good to get some action moving again I know this is one of you pets so it will be good to get working on it again

I found this some time ago, its for ES3 but it has some very good ideas for the Morag Tong, if you don't have a way of opening it I will take some screenies and post them

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...il&id=5591

let me know

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-02-2008, 04:37 AM,

Yo, sorry for the silence guys, i've been (and still should be) busy with schoolwork. And vacations Big Grin (those are over unfortunately).

However, i've not been completely useless! Pending a [hopefully] final round of testing, i should submit the first Morag Tong quest within the week. As far as i can tell, it's completely finished.

Next up on my agenda is an overhaul of the Soluthis guildhall. I made it a long time ago, and the low item-count, bad decor, and inefficient floor-planning necessitate (in my mind) that i re-do it. Everything will make more sense. There'll be new training facilities on the first floor along with the lobby, and the vendors will share space with the dining hall on the 2nd floor.

and THEN, i'll start doing the other quests, which will NOT take as long, i swear! doing AI and scripting for a companion and alarm switches is a PAIN IN THE NECK. (on the bright side, i can shamelessly re-use the alarm system in subsequent writs to make things more arbitrarily difficult, regardless of level! haha!)

That's my update for the night people, enjoy the remainder of the summer for those who are on vacation. As soon as i've got time, this place'll be running full-steam again.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
09-02-2008, 06:21 PM,

Great news, Senoish! Thanks for the update. Just out of interest, is your companion NPC already made and has he/she been created purely for your sole purpose of your mission?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-02-2008, 06:25 PM,

Oh, by companion i merely meant a the guy you have to save, who follows you out of the dungeon. It's not too difficult to have him follow, but things got aggravating once you exited the dungeon - he wouldn't behave properly, which i figured out was because the exterior didn't have a pathgrid. A simple solution to an annoying problem.

And yes, he was created specifically for the quest, but he exists in the world before and after the quest happens.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
09-02-2008, 06:59 PM,

I see. Good luck with getting the rest of it done! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]