Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful Morag Tong links
04-23-2007, 06:46 PM,
Useful Morag Tong links
- Development of the armor on our Visual Development board.

- The Morag Tong guildhall dev thread, on Soluthis' claims board.

- The Morag Tong symbol from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is attached to the linked post. I humbly think a recreation of this symbol would be important for several uses; faction icon, tapestry motif, on book covers, et cetera.

- Outline of the Morag Tong symbol created by VABG, which might be very helpful to someone wanting to create the full texture. Contact him or me (Razorwing) for a copy of the psd file.

Post other links if you have them Smile

Razorwing has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: tn_attachment-8041.jpg]
MoragTongSymbol.jpg (6.29 KB)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-23-2007, 08:13 PM,

What about the armor included in the mehrunes razor quest (buyable plugin)?
04-23-2007, 08:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
What about the armor included in the mehrunes razor quest (buyable plugin)?

What about it? ?(

Silgrad Tower can't use stuff from the plugins because legally we would have to make ST dependant on them.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-23-2007, 08:20 PM,

I know , but there is an enchanted armor of a MT assasin included in that plugin.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Morag_Tong_Assassin
I couln't find a pic of him.
But anyway, there's absolutely nothing wrong with making an own morag tong set armor.
07-13-2007, 09:41 PM,

Probably no longer needed, considering that the thread is not that recent anymore, but since I was just nos... browsing around after seeing a few pics of VABG's great ( :thumbsup: ) work on the Morag Tong armour: You'd have no reason to regret not being allowed to use the armour from the official Mehrunes Razor mod. They took the easiest route and simply used the normal meshes, textures and icons of standard leather armour ... :eek: If anything, the official mod would benefit from your armour! Big Grin

Hand of Sotha
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.
--Sotha Sil's Last Words