Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Skype
05-07-2009, 08:35 AM,
Using Skype
I thought it might be a good idea for those in the team who may need to work closely together to make use of instant messaging. DoZeNt has suggested using Skype and, although I don't normally like to use things like this, I have to say that it has been useful....and much better than some of the programs I've used.

So please add your contact name here if and when you wish to be connected with someone. At the moment, there are:

Me = ibsensghost
DoZeNt = dozentmi7
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-07-2009, 08:36 AM,

Bravoo!!
05-07-2009, 10:37 AM,

I already have xfire, msn and mirc. And I just cbb to download another program. Cant we use one of these instead?
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-07-2009, 04:15 PM,

I mostly use MSN, but what the hey, I installed Skype Big Grin

ID: InsanitySorrow

If anyone needs me, now you can contact me.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-07-2009, 09:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I already have xfire, msn and mirc. And I just cbb to download another program. Cant we use one of these instead?

It depends who you need to contact, I guess. I have MSN as well so if we need to talk in-depth at any time then we should just do it that way, I think. In order to make you a contact on MSN, do I need to add your email address or something? It's been ages since I last used it.

And thanks, IS. I'll add you to my list.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-08-2009, 09:57 AM,

Yeah you just need to add my e-mail. I'll pm it to you Wink
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-08-2009, 07:21 PM,

Done. If anyone else needs to get in touch with people using an IM program, here is the thread to set it up.
05-19-2009, 05:10 PM,
RE: Using Skype
i dont have skype i downloaded it but i couldnt understand anything of it but my email is marty-one@hotmail.com
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
05-19-2009, 07:22 PM,

That's okay. If you have an MSN account then you can use Messenger instead. I added you to my list. Are you okay using that?
05-20-2009, 02:06 PM,

yes that sounds good Big Grin
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal