Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Books
06-22-2010, 12:33 PM,
Non-update update
Since Sandor's concerned about how quiet this board is, I just thought I should post that I know I still owe you guys the Meh Ayleidoon cover - and I haven't forgotten!
The previous submission has placeholders so when I've done the modelling the new nif and texture will just drop in. I've done a lot more modelling now than I had when I first picked up the books job so I'm confident I can make you a nice tome - so don't get too close to release before nagging me for it!
Morcroft Darkes
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM,

Any updates on the books?
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
07-13-2010, 02:15 PM,

I uploaded them but I don't know whether Windsurfer's added them into the world. The Meh Ayleidoon is just a placeholder at the moment, but when I do a new mesh it should just be a drop-in replacement.
Morcroft Darkes
09-20-2010, 11:01 PM,

If i remember correctly i merged them with the master and randomly added then to the interiors. Well i know i did actually Big Grin
09-20-2010, 11:04 PM,

That's a bit of a worry: they aren't in the master version the Doc pointed Deeza and me to! What was the latest master version?
Morcroft Darkes
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM,

I cant check until i get to my proper pc. It wont matter too much anyway as its not a major change to the master at all. It wont affect anything. Unless someone has been updating it since my last update.

EDIT: When i did it i remember thinking is wouldn't matter as know-one was on here at all.
09-20-2010, 11:28 PM,

See - can't take your eye off the ball or someone will pinch it and go changing everything!
Morcroft Darkes
09-21-2010, 09:12 AM,

In my experience problems are directly proportional to the size of the change. This looks like small beer...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-21-2010, 09:18 AM,

In my experience, problems are geometrically proportional to the size of the change - somewhere between the square and cube...!
Morcroft Darkes
09-21-2010, 09:44 AM,

:lmao: you're right, I've been wrong all these years... it all makes sense now...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!