Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Homepage - Layout Submissions
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM,

Will try but I can not promise anything.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
03-03-2010, 07:29 PM,

That's good enough for me!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
04-02-2010, 05:14 PM,

Noone from the people I know has a microphone.Tell me when the lines will be ready.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
04-10-2010, 03:57 PM,

May I come with a humble proposal ? As a man versed in literature, I think of :

Since the very first days of the Septims' rule, the Empire expanded its frontiers.
The time has come for heroes to break its boundaries. There, Valenwood, awaits.

You know, something that could equal the intro speech, in both poetry and shortness. Just an idea(l). :yes:

First impressions ? Please let it fall (I'll be happy even for the most reserved ones).
04-14-2010, 04:01 PM,

Sounds good mate :goodjob:
04-17-2010, 09:28 PM,

Well, thanks Big Grin
But now I read it again, it "sounds" a little bad. 'Could be worked better. Perhaps this feeling comes because of the missing voice and music ?...

Anyway, I wonder why is it so empty here for some days. Surely everyone's routine. Ahhh, good times when I was unemployed... I still have not time for this euphemistically amazing universe...

Pfou... time to go to bed, another travel awaits me tomorrow... not through the valleys, but rather through the crippled roads of eastern Europe. Which, believe me, is still a beautiful adventure ! :bounce:
04-18-2010, 11:51 AM,

Well i went away for 3 weeks now im back but got lots of work to do. i will occasionally do a little bit on the project but its mostly complete from my end. There is no real hurry to complete it at the moment. Although i do go away for 3 months in june with only a low end laptop!