Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Hunters (limited faction)
03-01-2006, 03:00 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vrenir
I mean like an occupation. As in there are certain people who specially trade in pelts, skins, etc and who will pay and give notoriety for those that are brought in. This is sort of already in place with all misc vendors, but I mean specifically maybe five or so specialty traders, maybe they pay slightly more for such items than a normal store-owner too.
maybe you should look at these crafting Guilds that were never implemented but they can be found in Vivec City...
Vivec- St. Delyn Potter's Hall
Vivec- St. Delyn Glassworker's Hall
Vivec- St. Olms Farmers and Laborers Hall
Vivec- St. Olms Tailors and Dryers Hall
Vivec- St. OlmsTanners and Miners Hall
Vivec- St. Olms Brwers and Fishmongers Hall
04-01-2006, 11:58 PM,

reviving this incase anyone would be interested....
if batman don't mind I hope their clan's home can be in Ald-ruhn somewhere near the Temple and Morvayn Manor... like a unique building... and it will be a traditional Redoran mansion but unique... and with Vando banners and totems... and of course have maybe up to ten Vando clansmen and a few others in there as it is the Vvardenfell Vampire Hunters' HQ and for the Vando family who bears this honor, their clanstead?
04-02-2006, 03:59 AM,

I like this vampire hunter idea. And having vampire hunters after you would be possible. I remember Vampire Realism where vampire hunters would occasionally track you down while you were resting. Maybe you could also incorporate the thing where you have to stake vampires to actually kill them.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
2. good point, maybe we should have something like that, like after you kill a Vampire they send you a letter
I like that idea too.
04-02-2006, 01:58 PM,

hmm didn't see this topic when i posted the other tread about a vampire guild. maybe we can combine ideas??
04-02-2006, 03:46 PM,

I love this idea, go for it.
04-03-2006, 09:02 PM,

Will this have any relation to the Brotherhood of the Virtuous Blood in Cyrodiil, or a completely seperate faction? I do like vampiring hunting and it's very profitable in Oblivion right now. 250 gold per kill.
Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
04-10-2006, 04:29 PM,

Completely for this. This would add a large amount of content with little effort and it would blend well with oblivion. As an aside, is it going to be possible to have quests that extend into cyrodill, such as getting the quest in mw and having to follow clues all the way to bravil or something?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Common-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-10-2006, 04:47 PM,

I think that we're trying to leave the core game alone (with the obvious exception of our publicity-based import shop). That way, we have no conflict with other mods by changing NPCs or locations. Heck, if someone rescaled Cyrodiil in a mod, we could probably work perfectly with them with only one or two modifications to the transportation between our worldspaces!
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM,

True, but if the NPCs are additions loaded by the mod that wouldn't affect other player mods right, we could easily add an NPC in a fort there or a vampire sleeping at the tap and tack or whatnot, right?

Even if it's something simple like a guy who wanders the gold road at night, looking for victims. Taking advantage of the currently available worldspace for true 'hunting' would be pretty cool imo.

Sorry if this is slightly offtopic, back to the point, vampire hunting could be for paladins what the dark brotherhood is to heartless bastards such as my wood elf. Very good idea, +1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Common-------------------------------------------------------------------------------