Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Velothi Moutains NPC Info
08-12-2008, 12:00 AM,
Velothi Moutains NPC Info
I'd like to start this list of NPC's which we will use in the Velothi Mountains Mod the list should include a unique but short background for each npc, where they live and what possible quest we can have for them

I will begin with what we allready have

Granny Leofwen -
Nord Lives in Veranis Hall, has a flower shoppe. Born and Raised in a small clan just north of Stonehills, married a fellow clan member who passed a few years ago, she decided to move to Veranis Hall and enjoy her flowers.
Quest potential:

1) Recover (pick) some plants for her near the coast so she can plant them in her garden, return with plants for reward.
2) Take a shipment of Noble Sedge to a customer in Karthor Dale, Return with the payment for your reward.

Aranoth the Scribe -
Wood Elf lives in Veranis Hall, family is from Glenpoint, but he has lived in Veranis Hall all his life, He is the book keeper and scribe for the Governor, Very un-organized but very smart

Quest potentials:

1) Deliver instruction scrolls to the professors in Karthor Dale
2) Recover a book that was stolen by bandits in a cave just south
3) He needs a special quill to write with, its the only kind that will do.
find one in a store (Azaramil Has it)

Gurlas Azaramil -
A Native of Karthor Dale, hasa a shop witch he boasts he has everything (of course he doesn't) but he'll get it for you

Quest Potential-

1) Customer needs a special robe (esquisite) unfortunatly Azaramil has just run out (RIGHT) go get him one
2) One of the other store owners is getting better stuff, find out who his supplier is and muscle them into offering a better deal to Azaramil

Uriah's Brewery

Uriah is actually dead, as you will be told by his apprentice Salit Ansuur
Salit was an orphan and was raised by Uriah and taught the art of making ale and other spirits.

Quest potentials

1) Find ingredients needed to make a Karthor Dark Ale, all ingrediant should be easily found except 1 (possibly hidden in a cave) or in the
loot of a bandit

2) Meet with Bjorn the Bald at the Unfortunate Huntsmans and give him some special recipes which Uriah had left as inheritance for his family in Skyrim

Jesper and Siri the White

Jesper and Siri are from Skyrim someweres near Windhelm and the family owns lots of land Jesper is a fairly quiet person but Siri is pretty outgoing and excessively friendly (especially toward the menfolk) they raise Bristleback and get supplies from home weekly to sell and trade, they don't do the actual selling.

Quest Potentials -

1) A shipment has gone missing, find it and return it for a reward (in a cave somewhere)

2) Siri has excessively friendly to one man in particular, speak with the man (you'll find him at the Howling Skull) convince him to leave town.
I think 3 choices should be enough, if you ask the right way (1 choice) he will leave, if you don't (the other 2 choices) he fights you.
Kill him and get a reward from Jesper but loose 1 point of reputation
If he leaves no reward from Jesper but you get one point of speechcraft

After he leaves or is killed, Siri will no longer speak with you

(for now more later)

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-13-2008, 03:37 AM,

Alright, so my first instinct would be to basically take a town and start filling it out with npcs, then start giving them dialogue and quests. I would start with Veranis Hall, all the interiors are there and so are the npcs. The only issue I'm having is that I can't load silgrad 1-4-3 and VM at the same time without huge landscape problems. But that's fine.
Now, you said all we needed for Karthor Dale was the keep. But I've only got about five or six interiors online for the town. Were those interiors lost when your computer crashed? Or have they not been merged? I'm sorry, I know I'm a bit behind the 8-ball, but I'm itching to get modding! :bananarock:
08-13-2008, 10:04 AM,

Oh BTW, Silgrad and VM don't match up Big Grin

We have/had plans for moving it and making another version with the 2 of them together

I guess I should have mentioned that oops :eek:

I lost everything this is true but thanks to mondern technology and uploading I was able to get them all back from our completed claims
section.

I will send you a copy of the current VM mod, you may have a few errors with missing nif's..cause its being put back together from memory and its not all quite their (my memory is slower these days)

This will be good for all of us as well since this will be a good text of how well I've put it back together, I am sure you will all let me know what errors you have and we can fix them all that would be a good thing

I did notice that when this file was compiling it did not pick up all the texture files needed, but yet they were their when I opened the file
so if you find anymore of the white meshes let me know maybe we
can find a solution to our other issue by comparing what is here to
that.... is it possibly in my file path selection, that could be causing
this issue ?

I certainly do not want to keep you from scratching yourself :lmao:
(itching to get modding) a pun....... you know ...get it.........ok I'll quit now
Confusedigh:

Big Grin

LINK:

http://rapidshare.de/files/40225085/Velo...1.rar.html

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories