Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Velothi Tile Set
05-13-2006, 12:58 AM,

I tried to export Spankybus' tile set from the Max copy he sent to me before he left, but either the pieces doesn't fit on the power-of-2 point grid Oblivion uses or I did something wrong. I suspect it's the former, since the Max file he sent seemed to use American measurements rather than points.

I sent him an email, and I'm crossing my fingers he'll swing back here and export a working set of NIFs so we can use his tile set. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-13-2006, 09:46 AM,

I'll try to give some constructive critisism

I recommend making the overall color a bit more seypia, to give it more of a brownish look

The ceiling borders should be a little more round, and so can the pillars

overall, very, very good work, it was breathtaking when I first browsed this topic Big Grin
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
05-13-2006, 10:09 AM,

nerbod: The tile set Spankybus made is finished. Smile It's just a matter of adapting it to a power-of-2 point-based grid so it works with the snap-to-grid setting turned on in the CS. It doesn't snap to grid in the CS at the moment.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-13-2006, 10:19 AM,

ok, thanks for making it clear Smile
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
05-13-2006, 04:52 PM,

one more question: will it still be edited afterwards?