Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veranis hall
06-18-2009, 09:34 PM,
Veranis hall
Are you planning to create and include the city or village of Veranis hall?
According to this map and this map, Veranis or Verarchen Hall should be in the landmass of STland, at the south.
06-18-2009, 10:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Are you planning to create and include the city or village of Veranis hall?
According to this map: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?p=modding_da...w_full.jpg and this map: http://www.imperial-library.info/maps/mi...pg,Veranis or verarchen Hall should be in the landmass of STland, at the south.
The second link is broken.

There aren't any plans for Veranis Hall that I know of, at least not at this point in time.
06-19-2009, 06:30 AM,

I mended the links in blackbird's post.

Without having investigated it very closely it seems to me the village would have been situated either out of bounds of our landmass, or in a blocked-off quad we use for distant landscape.

I'm a strong proponent of the idea that if there's a will then there's a way and should someone be willing to mod the village to completion then I'm sure we can discuss the subject of accomodating for it in our mod in greater detail. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-19-2009, 08:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Without having investigated it very closely it seems to me the village would have been situated either out of bounds of our landmass, or in a blocked-off quad we use for distant landscape.

I'm a strong proponent of the idea that if there's a will then there's a way and should someone be willing to mod the village to completion then I'm sure we can discuss the subject of accomodating for it in our mod in greater detail. Smile
I agree, we could use a height map quad that hasn't been generated to change the land accordingly.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-19-2009, 01:26 PM,

I had never seen the overall ES concept map. Those are pretty cool.
06-19-2009, 02:13 PM,

sandor: My first hunch was that the way the village is situated would in theory make it a good candidate for sealing it off into it's own child worldspace, with the quad in STLand still being blocked and a dungeon passage that could lead to the child worldspace. Smile

Zurke: It sure is, but I think one should take the information with a grain of salt. Quite a few of the names in the Morrowind Province were invented by TR.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-19-2009, 02:14 PM,

sandor: My first hunch was that the way the village is situated would in theory make it a good candidate for sealing it off into it's own child worldspace, with the quad in STLand still being blocked and a dungeon passage that could lead to the child worldspace. Smile
That's a good idea. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-19-2009, 02:27 PM,

Zurke: It sure is, but I think one should take the information with a grain of salt. Quite a few of the names in the Morrowind Province were invented by TR.

I didn't know that. Has Bethesda put out anything that consists of actual names or is it what is mentioned in lore?
06-19-2009, 02:29 PM,

The official concept map was released on ES' 10th anniversary. You can find it here

EDIT: There are a whole bunch of maps here.
06-19-2009, 03:58 PM,

Oh ok I thought you were talking about ArthmodeusD's map.
Angel mired in filth