Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Village Church and other old models
08-24-2010, 11:07 PM,

Koniption is going to look at the candle holder, but by some coincidence the static object no longer causes the CS to crash. However, it seems I cannot use Mopp collision on clutter, so I will have to use other collision and I'll have to re-make the collision.

That candle holder is in its very first alpha stage already becoming a popular item at TES Nexus.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
08-25-2010, 08:34 AM,

Deservedly so, it looks really nice.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-25-2010, 11:23 PM,

Turil Church 0.2 bèta is available. Feel free to take a look.

Let's see how the downloads will go.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
08-26-2010, 12:14 AM,

Great! I'll take a look at it as soon as I can.

08-26-2010, 10:21 AM,

Hi Phaerus, I just had a look at those meshes and they look absolutely fantastic. I just can't wait to use them in the towns and villages of High Rock.

08-26-2010, 02:28 PM,

Thanks. There is a little help I need from one of your team members, however. Upon testing I noticed that it is possible to sink through the floor until the knees, an annoying bug. I don't know how to solve it, but maybe someone on your team might.
08-26-2010, 02:37 PM,

I guess that the easiest fix would be to stick an invisible flat plane across the floor in the CS, although I realise that would be far from ideal.

08-26-2010, 03:44 PM,

BTW, did you get my PM earlier?

01-06-2011, 01:46 AM,

This thread is more at home in the modelling section.