Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivec and Nerevarine
11-11-2005, 10:56 PM,

yeah... well Ashlanders never had anything nice to say about anyone except their own tribes...
but I am surprised that the DEVs never thought of changing it after you became the Nerevarine... to show that they respect you if not your people... right?
11-12-2005, 09:36 PM,

They didn't even fix it with the patches. Lazy sons of.... UPS, sorry I said that!!
Now I'm never gonna see Oblivion.... :lmao:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-13-2005, 04:31 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
They didn't even fix it with the patches. Lazy sons of.... UPS, sorry I said that!!
Now I'm never gonna see Oblivion.... :lmao:

watch your back... they're everywhere!
11-13-2005, 09:20 AM,

You're right. got to be careful.... really carefull. :lmao:
11-13-2005, 02:04 PM,

I've got some new news on Vivec... something about him going to a trial in Cyrodiil and being exiled...
it was technically an RP but DEVs wereinvolved and did not protest so people who have read it consider it lore... though not as solid as the other lore but it's should be credible since DEVs were involved as the major characters...

http://til.gamingsource.net/forum_archive/index.shtml
they are:
The judgement of Vivec.rar
Hogithum Preparations.rar
Hogithum Hall II.rar
Hogithum Hall III.rar
Rest and Reflection Hall.rar

I haven't even finished reading the 1st one, but good luck all of you Big Grin
11-13-2005, 08:32 PM,

Gotta read it, gotta read it,.... goes on forever. Big Grin
11-15-2005, 01:35 AM,

its a long read... I might read some soon...
well I am chipping away at it a few posts at a time... in small doeses the thing is bearable Big Grin
11-15-2005, 07:05 AM,

Completely correct and true! :lmao:
12-16-2005, 12:32 AM,

having heard suggestions from veteran modders and forum-goers alike on ESForums...

I have realized that many people don't like the idea that Vvardenfell will not be opened until the Oblivion quest is finished
Razorwing has informed me that my notion that the Silgrad affiliated mods do not plan to allow entrance until finishing the Oblivion main quest, that notion is false... my misunderstanding... apparently he had only said that it was considered.... sorry

I have also realized that it will be alright to open Vvardenfell up even when the Oblivion mainquest is not complete.... but I think the Vvardenfell main quest will not begin until Cyrodiil/Oblivion's is...

so, Vivec's Invitation will go as planned, but he will not address you as the savior of Cyrodiil but as the prophesized savior... due to the fact that the Emperor had told you in the beginning when you are in jail and so that is how you will be recognized, but not as THE savior....

can we all agree? suggestions?

BTW, I had posted recruitment threads on Oblivion Down and ElderScrollsForums
12-16-2005, 01:27 AM,

I agree with that