Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voicing existing (and upcoming) quests
02-05-2008, 07:22 PM,
Voicing existing (and upcoming) quests
I believe that sandor and I are on the verge of having a workable vocal framework for ST that allows for every race and gender to have their own voice, as well as the possibility of regional or class differences (e.g. LC Imperial). I have also done some work with TES4Gecko to make dialogue extraction much simpler. With these tools in hand, I'd like to start thinking about voicing our quests.

What I'd like this thread to be is where modders can discuss their quests (present & planned), what NPCs they are using and their hopes for the voice acting involved. For quests with active discussions like Cuthalion's MG quests, I think a pointer to those threads here in this thread would be appropriate so that "anointed" VAs would have a central place to shop around. Once certain NPCs are mentioned, then I can dump their dialogue either onto this thread or to send to an interested VA.

To get the ball rolling, here are some ST quest examples off the top of my haed:
  • Seniosh's glass mine quest,
  • TID's FG quests,
  • Cuthalion's MG quests

Others suggested below will be migrated to the OP.

Thanks,
Steve
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM,

The Mages Guild Voiceacting Thread, come & claim all! Wink
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild