Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvar - Great House propaganda books
02-01-2007, 02:28 AM,
Vvar - Great House propaganda books
Great House propaganda books
In TES3 Morrowind there were three Great House books... The True Noble's Code for Redoran, The Affairs of Wizards for Telvanni and Grasping Fortune for the Hlaalu. Each one basically welcomes those people of those dispositions to join their Great House. It is an account written by a Councilor regarding the ideals of the House, a propaganda to say that this House is best for you.

Well, six years later, things have started to change... Redoran have been hard hit... Telvanni are growing less complacent and Hlaalu now need to learn to be able to hold what they have taken...

so I decided the newer ruling peoples might write stuff to try to rally folks...

however I want to get some ideas instead of jumping in right away...
so for Redoran, Telvanni, and Hlaalu I would like some suggestions...

Redoran
Name ideas:
The Few, the Loyal, the Proud ; Pride of the Redoran ; No Stranger to Hardship ; The Code of Honor
Themes:
skills needed to be Redoran, structure of the Great House, current situation, and why you should join
Author:
Morvayn, Ralos Venim, Briras Indarys

Telvanni
Name ideas:
The True Telvanni ; Wizards of Morrowind ; In the Service of Wizards
Themes:
Telvanni need to be aggressive, morally flexible, welcome betmeri to serve in the House
Author:
Reynel Uvirith, Master Aryon, Smoke-skin Killer

Hlaalu
Name ideas:
Progress is Power ; Fortunes of the Trader ; The Way of the Future
Themes:
superiority of Hlaalu, skills needed to be successful, most progressive
Authors:
Raynasa Rethan, Crassius Curio, Velanda Omani

so any suggestions to add?
maybe the tone of the author?
maybe volunteers to claim one?

Confusedhrug:

if I don't get suggestions and advice in a while I'll just begin, but I feel it's unfair for me and you if 95% of the books in Morrowind were ALL me..
02-12-2007, 01:50 AM,

sorry, been real busy, will ty to get these done soon as possible..

and where is raggidy? he's usually around to offer advice in his uniquely way of words