Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell's Main quest
07-02-2006, 09:54 PM,

I heard that, back in Wayrest, Helseth got surgery on his ears to make them rounded (more human-shaped)...
07-02-2006, 10:30 PM,

Yes, I remember something like that. Someone in the Temple of Mournhold told me in Morrowind.
07-03-2006, 10:58 PM,

eww... no wonder he is soo mean...
he thinks the world hates him.... and that's probably also why he taes his mommy everywhere... needs someone to make him feel better... and also why he has Karrod, cause Karrod is having ear-problems too... except Karrod is a bit deaf...
07-05-2006, 11:00 PM,

How many time must I tell you guys. Helseth was the son of Barenziah that she sent to the Underking to finish his education when he reached about 12yrs of age. It was in a Daggerfall Quest - you go to visit the Royal Court and the Queen (Barenziah) gives it to you to send the message to the Underking that she will honour their bargain. So Helthseth is one very heavy dude who was fostered out to live in a cavern full of Ancient Vampires and Ancient Liches.

If he ever really lets loose in a Bethsoft Game he will scare the pants off you!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-06-2006, 01:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
How many time must I tell you guys. Helseth was the son of Barenziah that she sent to the Underking to finish his education when he reached about 12yrs of age. It was in a Daggerfall Quest - you go to visit the Royal Court and the Queen (Barenziah) gives it to you to send the message to the Underking that she will honour their bargain. So Helthseth is one very heavy dude who was fostered out to live in a cavern full of Ancient Vampires and Ancient Liches.

If he ever really lets loose in a Bethsoft Game he will scare the pants off you!
I was just kidding geez Wink
yeah I knew about the Underking thing, pretty creepy....
07-06-2006, 11:01 PM,

Yeah, well I have to worry about brain leakage = very possible with your latest blue avatar that has his head permanently on one side Tongue
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-07-2006, 01:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Yeah, well I have to worry about brain leakage = very possible with your latest blue avatar that has his head permanently on one side Tongue
ah, it's but a dead Dreugh... looks pretty sorrowful
06-05-2007, 05:14 PM,

I don't think so... Remember when Caius needed to move to the IC in the MQ?
09-29-2007, 04:58 PM,

After reading through this thread (and it took me a while Tongue), my idea of how the MQ could work is as follows:

- You are asked by Chancellor Ocato to go to Vvardenfell once you are Champion(easier that way, because if you arrive before you become champion then you need to have all sorts of things going on, Ald ruhn being attacked etc.) to act as an ambassador to the newly-returned Vivec.

- The Nerevarine should not feature at all in the mod, because it would cause too many mix-ups. He is supposed to be in Akavir, so thats where he should stay (perhaps the reason for him being there is why you are sent to Vvardenfell).

- As an 'ambassador' of sorts, you witness events which lead to war. Increased Nordic raids/immigration, ban on slavery, Vivec's desire to reform the Temple, the Oblivion crisis aftermath.

- House Dagoth should not be present again as a kind of 'supervillain', but maybe it could be present somehow.

- After several quests, You are informed by letter that you are no longer needed as an ambassador. Now you can become more involved in the Great Houses as tensions spiral.

- I'm thinking maybe three endings, one with a victory for pro-imperials (Nords, Hlaalu or the imperials themselves) with differing borders depending on PC's faction, another with a victory for Redoran-Telvanni, again with victory conditions depending on PC and more powers for the Great Houses, less for Imperials, and another Reformation ending, where Vivec somehow dies/becomes hated by the people(for starting the war ?() and then the PC somehow stops the Ministry of Truth from falling to earth. This then makes the PC the new head of the Temple, and can then choose what path Morrowind takes.

I also think that making an ending variation for each PC race would be good - so an Argonian can roleplay the casting down of Dres, a Nord the control of the North, a Dunmer the restoration of tradition, and an Imperial the opening of new markets for the Empire.
Writer, Ideas, Concept
12-03-2007, 09:52 AM,

Thread Locked. This will provide a basis for the final Draft.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]