Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] Insanity's Overhaul
05-08-2007, 11:04 PM,

Or a mod that could make them an actual city rather than the small villages they really are, if you even want to give them that much. There's like, only 20 different people in each city, it's pitiful
Lol what?
05-09-2007, 07:02 AM,

hey if your using Kafei's Better Amulet Replacer you should use Kafei's Better Ring Replacer its just as nice as the amulet one i use em both Big Grin

your overhaul looks promising as well. the whole increased spawns are something i like though i have mmm with all the insane spawn rates on so i have no problem having me arse handed to meh :lmao:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM,

Nice IDeas, I wil try and implement them, the problem is i am having a problem with the esm, it seems when its plugged in the game world has no collision or dissapears.

So far there is about 7 or 8 seperate plugins for extra stuff and more will come as I release more updates and verions after initial release.

As far as compatibility goes, OOO problably not compatible, though uf this is loaded before it should overrite the same settings I changed and leave the settings it does not change alone.

MMM, Well should be good as far as creatures, not too sure about the leveled lists and stuff.

I am trying to implement as I go, sorry for some bad news but the no armor when swimming is in the main file, i will work out some message box options to turn this on and off.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-09-2007, 10:33 PM,

Wouldnt it be cool to add like a cookingskill. Where youll be able to make better and better food, cook em over a stove or a campfire. Or would that be to hard to script ? Big Grin
Hide the petals underneath that bedroom floorboard
and they will wither without fail or success.
Put the people in the hollow box they crafted,
bolt the doors and watch them perish.
05-10-2007, 08:18 AM,

Hmmm, could be good, not too sure about scripting.

Edit: I have updated the first post to include the latest changes, also I have edited out the realistic swimming untill i get the menus right, problably will not make it into the first release. Shit gotta fix the main BSF thread, you guys got the update first Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-10-2007, 09:26 PM,

Simple foods will be easy. If they come into contact with fire, they have a chance of cooking, as well as a chance of burning, which will be based on a random %, as well as stuff like intelligence, other stuff. If it cooks, it'll be replaced with a cooked version of the food, which will have it's own special attributes.

The hard part is mixing together many foods; the problem is that you don't want to screw up alchemy, so you can't use that (though who ever heard of a potion made from carrots, pumpkin, tomatoes, bread, onions, leeks, ect) oh wait, that describes several health drinks on the market

So you can't make beef stew, unless you can figure out a good way to do it.

Maybe have a special pot, and you put ingrediants into it, and depending on the ingrediants it will give you back food? An activator of some sort, with menu options for many different foods, and depending on what you select it gives you back a cooked version. So if you selected beef stew, it would take beef, carrots, potato, maybe onion, from your inventory and give you beef stew back.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-11-2007, 04:53 AM,

I have a question about the armour swimming: does it apply to NPCs? I always see legion soldiers swimming after bandits rapidly with a full suit of armour when they should be sinking like a stone =/
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
05-11-2007, 07:52 AM,

Currently implementing the NPCs into it, hopfully i can do it with one script, have them run an AI package.
05-11-2007, 01:14 PM,

If you like cooking and making things, check out the mod called craftybits. It's in development still and requires obse, but it's cool.
Lol what?
05-11-2007, 08:46 PM,

but i NEED swimming guards! who else is there to save me from evil marauders that knock me off of bridges?

Unfortunately, any way you slice it you can't make it completely realistic. Because if you force the armor off, then where does it go? Into your pocket? The magic adventurer pants? I never quite got how i could hold 5 steel cuirass and 3 claymores, but that's the magic part about the adventurer pants.

craftybits sounds cool, i checked it out a while ago, but i'm not sure how far it's progressed. I actually thought it had died, but maybe i'll search for it again
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!