Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons
11-03-2006, 05:16 PM,

That sounds pretty brilliant RA.

I'm not good with graphics or scripting. Its great that people who can do/learn it are helping out. Thank you.
11-04-2006, 03:51 AM,

Yeah, i hope it will work :goodjob:
Akavir mod leader.
11-04-2006, 05:09 AM,

It looks like sheaths are hard-coded into their respective sword's nifs....
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
11-04-2006, 04:25 PM,

Quote:It looks like sheaths are hard-coded into their respective sword's nifs....

Hmmm, that throws a damper on things. Well the katana is still good to go as is. I think it will still be possible to have the groin be switched out upon having the item in your inventory and then again equipping it. The problem will come then when you equip the Wakizashi. It might remove the katana sheath. When I get a good weekend to work on this, I'll try to see what the options might be. It was so easy in Morrowind Sad
11-04-2006, 06:47 PM,

I'm no scripter, but I would look at the code that the FFVII mod uses. 'Tsurigi Complete', or some such. It does what you guys are talking about, so it might be worth it to check it out.
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
10-19-2007, 12:11 AM,

There is a good akavari ninjato on planet elder scrolls its a reshape of the katana we it could make a good wakazichi (sorry for bad spelling) and he said that there is premission to use it
10-19-2007, 02:43 AM,

I have seen some ninja-to mods, but they did not impress me, we have our own sword models.
If we need a ninja-to, i could have a good modeller make one, but for now the modellers have other things to work on.
Akavir mod leader.