Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Effects
06-17-2009, 07:04 PM,

Hmm, sounds nice! =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-17-2009, 07:10 PM,

Hmm, this is not so difficult! sand, stones, water and steam...

We can use very thick and intense smoke as steam...
06-17-2009, 08:03 PM,

It'd be neat if the player can be sent flying into the air by a geyser, if they step on one as it erupts.... :idea2:

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-17-2009, 08:47 PM,

LOL That'd be pretty epic. But I think it'd be cool if they were just deadly, and I definitely like the idea of them on the border of Morrowind, instead of just an invisible wall or whatever is planned for there right now.
06-17-2009, 10:50 PM,

There's a small mountain range there....but having geysers set up would be a really nice addition. I know a place where it could be done quite effectively as well.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-18-2009, 11:59 PM,
RE: Weather Effects
so it would be like geyser steam came out like poison but instead of being poisoned you like burn youre self that would be Awsome!!

and by the way sorry i havent been so active lately i decided to broke my arm when i was trying to use a skate board
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
06-19-2009, 07:12 AM,

I've gotta say im more for the idea of a geyser launching you into the air, as opposed to just being poison and killing you. The former would add more to the game play/level design.
06-19-2009, 10:44 AM,

yea suppose it would... well either way its awsome 4w5m03!!
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
06-19-2009, 01:50 PM,

geysers in dungeons that launch you up to new parts or areas? that might be incredibly epically cool.

x

edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-19-2009, 05:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
geysers in dungeons that launch you up to new parts or areas? that might be incredibly epically cool.

x

edd

That's an interesting idea....just having the geysers would be nice though! We can work upwards from there. It shouldn't be too hard though, should it really? Not to me though.....it'd have to be one of you guys with the skills, I'm afraid. It's worthwhile someone putting it on their 'to do' list.... :yes: