Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Werewolf?
07-23-2005, 06:20 PM,
Werewolf?
I have a hazy memory that we removed the werewolf from the Forgotten Forest last year because NoRemorse wanted to retexture it. I could be wrong. As there never was a retexture, should we put it back in? I know a lot of players liked the scare value of it Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-23-2005, 08:05 PM,

Yes, the werewolves were supposed to be retextured because the guys over at the McAsmod (?) did not want their mod to conflict with ours, so we removed them until I could retexture them. During Silgrad's sleep, I happened to lose all of the files that I had been working on and never got back into it.
I vote that we should contact the guys over there and see if we can use them again. But I think the easiest way to do this would be to use the regular werewolves from Bloodmoon.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
07-23-2005, 08:29 PM,

NoRemorse: Okidoki, thanks for clarifying that Smile

I've posted a thread on their forum and hopefully they'll be able to answer us before long.

I've always thought the Bloodmoon werewolves are ghastly. Not something I would expect to see in a commercial product. McAsmod's are a helluva lot cooler in my personal opinion, so if we're able to use them, then that'd be great. They'd make very nice enemies for our northern areas too, I think. I wouldn't mind doing a werewolf-related adventure in Jarnhald or thereabouts. Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]