Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Werewolf rescue...
07-05-2006, 06:34 AM,
Werewolf rescue...
On my current claim I went in way over my head, trying to make it big and grandeur. Well, it all came crashing down, so I started over smaller. Now I have a nice werewolf lair set up, and was thinking... maybe someone from Ulfthred village, one of the women, comes up to you, the big mighty hero, to help rescue her son. The previous night was a fool moon and he was dragged off by a werewolf (Dialouge checks can confirm that)

Or, the village leaders (do we even have any? Big Grin) have been getting worried about the small lair, and want you to lead a band of warriors from the village to dispose of them.

What do you think?
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
07-05-2006, 07:08 AM,
RE: Werewolf rescue...
I like the first idea (rescue) better
and I think its a nice idea for a quest

It could fit into the -27,5 cavern interior....Im assuing you found it? and the -28,2 entrance has been deleted?

I would say at this point finish the interior, excluding creatures and submit it
Write out your storyline, start to finish and we can go from their

Thanks
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-05-2006, 10:52 PM,
RE: Werewolf rescue...
Careful about the moon phases in the dialogue; I'm not sure if it is possible to check the moon phase.
07-06-2006, 12:03 AM,

Script, then? I know GetMasserPhase and GetSecundaPhase are commands...
07-06-2006, 12:09 AM,

I don't know, if it is a working function... Maybe you could just do without the whole Yesterday night full moon thing if it doesn't work, or find something else creative to do. If it doesn't work, I mean. I like the idea the way it is.
07-06-2006, 03:19 AM,
werewolf
Thiers a female Nord (part of Ulfthred Village) who is stationed further south near the ancient gate, he name is Tanika Wolfhand (the name fits).
maybe, her family is cursed with lycanthropy, has been for years, lets say they have a family heirloom that protects them from the changes and this hierloom came up missing along with her son. So she has gone out to search for him and believes she has found the place, but theirs too many of them and she needs help...in comes the hero (as aorawn says)

Bob

07-07-2006, 12:48 AM,
RE: werewolf
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Thiers a female Nord (part of Ulfthred Village) who is stationed further south near the ancient gate, he name is Tanika Wolfhand (the name fits).
maybe, her family is cursed with lycanthropy, has been for years, lets say they have a family heirloom that protects them from the changes and this hierloom came up missing along with her son. So she has gone out to search for him and believes she has found the place, but theirs too many of them and she needs help...in comes the hero (as aorawn says)

Bob

Or she thinks her boy was taken by a werewolf, but was really the werewolf. No family stuff

And I dont think you have to worry about a full moon. The game ignores that rule itself
07-07-2006, 01:57 AM,
werewolf
He's the werewolf, so know its decision time, do we kill him or try to save him ?????

:idea1:
We kill him and during the battle the hero is bitten/gouged or otherwise and is now cursed with the lycanthropy. The mother knows of a cure, but has never tryed it, the last member of her family who did try died a horrible death. She has a book which tells how, but does she give it to you ??? you just killed her only son..... :eek:

:idea2:
We kill him

Its a werewolf Big Grin

any other ideas?

Bob

07-07-2006, 05:05 AM,

Subdue him with paralysis magic?
07-07-2006, 05:11 AM,
werewolf
Aorawn

Its your story ....subdue and then what?

Im jsut throw'in ideas out at ya

Cool

Bob