Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I miss about ES3
01-07-2008, 01:45 AM,
What I miss about ES3
You know how all conversations were logged and key word searches brought up the conversation in the book or diary? Well I miss that.
01-07-2008, 04:08 AM,
RE: What I miss about ES3
Well if your gonna miss something about Morrowind thats as good as any to miss Smile

Were still working on ES3, your welcome to join us Wink Wink Wink

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-05-2008, 11:02 PM,

Hi bob, sorry for the late reply. I work too much. Anyway it would be great if I knew much about real modding which I do not. I have done house mods in ES3 and 4 but nothing resembling what some do here. It really is amazing.
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Hi bob, sorry for the late reply. I work too much. Anyway it would be great if I knew much about real modding which I do not. I have done house mods in ES3 and 4 but nothing resembling what some do here. It really is amazing.

New house mod additions would be very welcome to both the TES3 and TES4 mod Smile As long as you like making characters and cluttering homes I'm sure your talents would help make our next release even better.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-06-2008, 03:57 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

New house mod additions would be very welcome to both the TES3 and TES4 mod Smile As long as you like making characters and cluttering homes I'm sure your talents would help make our next release even better.

Howdy Zurke

First off you have to watch out for that Razorwing guy, he'll try to turn you into an ES4 junky :lmao:

Yes, indeed as RW said if you enjoy cluttering homes, your in the right place for both ES3 and ES4, as far as the rest of it goes, we have a tremendous amount of useful resourses, tips, suggestions and instruction, plus alot of really really good folks who are always willing to help

so please consider it and we look forward to having you around

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-06-2008, 04:18 AM,

Well if you need my simple abilities, I guess I could give it a try. I will have to read alot more about how things are done. Is it as simple as just opening the CS and adding to the file? What file is added to? Again I know I sound ignorant on the subject, but the mod is enormous and I would not know where to start.

I will read the threads and posts on the subject to better understand.
02-06-2008, 11:14 AM,

One thing I miss about Morrowind was that every house, ruin or cave was 100% unique, it made exploring a lot more satisfying, you may know how to do the same amazing stuff some people do around here, but perhaps you won't need too.
My suggestion is, just sit down with the CS and make some really cool dungeons and/or homes, maybe it has a little story to tell,
Just use the skills you've already got and use them well, and I'm sure you'll make some really amazing stuff. It doesn't have to get complicated.

Oh yeah, and if you're confused about something, or don't know what to do, then just ask, and then try it out to better understand it, that's what I do with 3ds max and I don't see why it should be any different from the CS.

Trust me you can make some really cool stuff, just by placing stuff around, make a cool atmosphere, it all boils down to atmosphere. It doesn't matter if you've got nice new special effects or some new creature, atmosphere is all that matters.
02-06-2008, 08:43 PM,

What I liked about Morrowind? The look. Every place in Morrowind was unique, and it gave the world a very artistic and beautiful appearence. The architecture was new and facinating, nothing I've ever seen anywhere else. Oblivion's automatically generated world is beautiful, yes, but it's lacking that special something. It's something that is attained with care, handplacing everything like they did in Morrowind so it was just right. This is something I think was only present in the Shivering Isles, which actually brought back a bit of Morrowind nostalgia. Don't know exactly how it did, but it felt like playing Morrowind all over again.

Maybe it's all just my good friend Big Head. He's in Morrowind and Shivering Isles Smile
Lol what?