Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?
09-22-2006, 06:01 PM,

It's 'Ok Go' today.
I didn't hear of them before their famous YouTube video "A Million Ways," but now I'm a huge fan. Been listening to a lot of them lately.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
09-22-2006, 09:32 PM,

In random order:

The Mars Volta, Bear Vs. Shark, Menomena, The Blood Brothers, Death Cab For Cutie, At The Drive-In, Anamanaguchi, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party...

I could keep going for a while.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
09-22-2006, 10:43 PM,

Arcade Fire is another one to check out...pretty good. Today I'm on a Zappa kick tho Cool
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
09-23-2006, 02:53 PM,

Besides listening to the new The Mars Volta album I've been listening to At the Drive-In (when Cedric and Omar from TMV were there.) They actually made some really good stuff.

Faves are One Armed Scissor and Comsonauts off the Relationship of Demand album.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

->Sir Winston Churchill
09-23-2006, 05:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Smokindan
Besides listening to the new The Mars Volta album I've been listening to At the Drive-In (when Cedric and Omar from TMV were there.) They actually made some really good stuff.

Faves are One Armed Scissor and Comsonauts off the Relationship of Demand album.

At The Drive-In was really cool too, yeah.

My favorite song of theirs would have to be Invalid Litter Dept. It's just cool liike that.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
09-23-2006, 06:26 PM,

right now I am listening to Hardtimes by Pharcyde and Jurrassic5
but usally its Linkin Park, Chamillionaire, ACDC, and some random ones like am I crazy, I can show you the world, For the Longest Time... and a few Blue Oyster Cult guys.... and traditional Chinese music as well as some Taiwanese rap Big Grin
09-23-2006, 06:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
right now I am listening to Hardtimes by Pharcyde and Jurrassic5
but usally its Linkin Park, Chamillionaire, ACDC, and some random ones like am I crazy, I can show you the world, For the Longest Time... and a few Blue Oyster Cult guys.... and traditional Chinese music as well as some Taiwanese rap Big Grin

Umm... Taiwanese rap? Gotta hear something like that. Any good bands to recommend? Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM,

In no particular order: Mussorgski, Borodin, Prokifiev, Tchaikovski, Holst, Kabelevski, Orf, Stravinski, and Beethoven. Yeah. I like Russian and classical music. Big Grin

On my 'modern' playlist, I have assorted songs from groups like ELO, REM, FIF, and the pattern breaker, Styx.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
10-10-2006, 08:11 PM,

Currently: Muse (i've loved them since the beginning, since i started even liking music,
The strokes,
The libertines,
Jimi Hendrix,
The Editors,
Radiohead,
The Hitchcock rules (search for them on myspace they are really cool, rock jazz sort of thing),
Pink floyd,
Kasabian.

Favourite Song atm: Either Map of the problematique by muse or All sparks by the editors.
10-13-2006, 10:21 PM,

Anybody into the Dire Straights?
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night