Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do You Want From The TES5 CS
11-23-2010, 05:35 AM,
What do You Want From The TES5 CS
1. Grass. This is probably what everyone wants. Having to jump in and out of the CS is just so damn time consumining.

2. Better Havok. I don't know why Bethesda didn't just have a "In Game Physics Simulator". Using the F key works, but it doesn't look natural enough when dealing with objects like ingredients.

3. Ability to create a "True Child Worldspace". With this tool you could do all your editing in the Child WS and it would place objects at that point in the Parent. It would save time when building cities.

4. Not having to create as many scripts for items. There should be a listing in every item and activator just like the conditions in dialogue and quest stages.
Like this.

Box 1: A set list of functions: / Box 2: Target /Box 3: Value

[Set stage to] [Quest] [eg: 50]
[Set PC Health To] [PC]
[PC additem] [EditorID]
[Target additem] [NPC] [EditorID]
12-18-2010, 02:03 AM,
RE: What do You Want From The TES5 CS
I moved this thread to the TESV Skyrim board because it is now far more relevant.
12-25-2010, 08:58 PM,
1 I agree with AnImpatientFan about grass. Nevertheless user should have a possibility to turn on/off grass rendering because it may slow down cPU's.

2 Optional shader rendering. For now we can see only the colormap applied to objects.

3 Better 3d navigation. A possibility of fast moving North/South/East/West around the cells of a worldspace.
12-26-2010, 12:20 PM,

I want to be able to test my esp without having to load the game Smile

Happy holidays
Charles
12-26-2010, 04:56 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan

2. Better Havok. I don't know why Bethesda didn't just have a "In Game Physics Simulator". Using the F key works, but it doesn't look natural enough when dealing with objects like ingredients.
Thats already in there, its that red bouncing ball icon. The game physics sucks though, so the CS version does as well. I've always found it better to lower and rotate things by hand.

As for myself, I'd everything in the FO3 CS, as well as better terrain texture handling and more precise landscape editing options.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-26-2010, 08:13 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan

Thats already in there, its that red bouncing ball icon. The game physics sucks though, so the CS version does as well. I've always found it better to lower and rotate things by hand.

As for myself, I'd everything in the FO3 CS, as well as better terrain texture handling and more precise landscape editing options.

I believe the in game physics is far more accurate that the CS Havok.
The CS Havok is far more liekly to float.
If you drop a sword at the same spot in game, and then repeat in the CS you can tell the difference, as the CS placed one will often float.
12-27-2010, 12:10 AM,

I suppose that the Bethesda team has experienced the same problem. Sometimes when You enter an interior You can hear a soud of falling objects. It is because all this stuff like bowls, mugs, vases etc. don't really touches the surface and is hanging somewhere few centimeters over the table or floor.
12-27-2010, 01:38 AM,

Ukko, yes, your correct.
12-27-2010, 03:13 AM,

The game floats just as much, its just not as obvious because you're examining it from above. It does have a tendency to behave erratically (said crashing sound) because everything is activated at once, though that is not limited to falling objects (I myself see stuff floating up from its CS position far more often than I see it falling down).
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-27-2010, 03:49 AM,

Hmm, I had similiar problem with static objects (a house in this case). In CS it was settled properly, so its threshold was over ground. In game it was about a feet lower, so the threshold was below the ground. Nevertheless, i hope all this bugs will be removed in TESV CS.