Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to everyone?
01-17-2010, 02:45 PM,
What happened to everyone?
Been away from these forums for yonks but just looking about the place now stuff seems a little slow!

Not meaning to pry but what happened to Razorwing in particular? It says he hasn't been online for 3 months =( and I haven't been up with the play since Skyrim was archived
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
01-17-2010, 03:05 PM,

Well, you see, TesModding is not so popular these days :|
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-17-2010, 03:11 PM,
RE: What happened to everyone?
Quote:Originally posted by Richard
Been away from these forums for yonks but just looking about the place now stuff seems a little slow!
ST is making good progress, we'll release ST v3.0 in the Summer of 2010.

Not meaning to pry but what happened to Razorwing in particular?
Razorwing is taking a break from modding.
And IMO a well deserved break because he finished many thousands of models for ST. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-17-2010, 05:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Well, you see, TesModding is not so popular these days :|

im going to have to strongly disagree. just because these forums are a bit slow doesnt mean that the whole community is gone. other forums (BSF chief among them) are making and releasing great mods every day.

as far as i can tell, ST is at that point where most progress is internal and not flashy. testing, merging, finishing stuff up and the like. BM seems to be making good progress as well. other teams, well, activity comes and goes. its always been like that.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-18-2010, 03:27 AM,

I agree. I suppose when a new game emerges and is modable an influx of modders is expected. After a period of time with so many games to choose from, many modders find their preference or get bored with it. What you have left are those who really like to mod ES.

I will second Sandor and agree with the Lady that ST is doing more internally than it appears. Many roads have been laid for example Smile
01-18-2010, 12:09 PM,

Oblivion and Morrowind still have far more active modding communities than almost any other game I can think of, except the Sims 3. But all they do is make sofas. Big Grin
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
01-18-2010, 12:43 PM,

Oblivion and Morrowind still have far more active modding communities than almost any other game I can think of, except the Sims 3. But all they do is make sofas. Big Grin

Don't Forget HL2 and stalker
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-18-2010, 01:08 PM,

Wouldn't say Stalker has a more active community... more TCs overall though.
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
01-19-2010, 09:52 PM,
RE: What happened to everyone?
Quote:Originally posted by sandor

Not meaning to pry but what happened to Razorwing in particular?
Razorwing is taking a break from modding.
And IMO a well deserved break because he finished many thousands of models for ST. Smile

He could come online, discuss and supervise the forums, isn't it?
01-26-2010, 02:16 AM,

Long time no see, Richard!

Yeah, Skyrim was archived Sad A shame; if we'd had a few modders we could've gotten something out there. Siegfried did a great job on those exteriors.

Personally, I've moved onto Fallout 3 modding. Even then, I've kinda taken a break.

EDIT: Woah, andmy post count is back to normal.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

->Sir Winston Churchill