Monty Python's Flying Circus
Outer limits
Dr. Who (it hasn't been on in years)
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-04-2007, 12:06 PM,

Theres nothing like a bit of flying circus to brighten your day, cracking choice.

Also, Doctor Who is back Bob in case you have missed it. It started again a couple of years ago and I think the current series ended just last week over here.
07-05-2007, 01:42 PM,

Third Season of Dr. Who starts on 7/6 on Sci-Fi.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM,

The only thing that I sometimes watch now is South Park.
07-09-2007, 10:54 PM,

1. Doctor Who. I liked Christopher Eccleston best all the way through the second season, but I warmed up to David Tennant during the third season - which, for us who enjoy internet-distributed tv shows, ended about a couple of weeks ago. I hope they bring back Billie Piper for the fourth season Big Grin Though I suppose that's not very likely. I also hope they bring back the visual flair of the first season, because season two was so-so in that department and season three an outright disappointment. Incidentally I feel the stories have had the same down trend as well, so season one is my hands-down favourite of the three.

2. CSI (Las Vegas). I got into the habit of watching it with my girlfriend-turned-wife back in early 2003 and it has remained something we've always done together. I never much liked Miami, but I loved New York -- it's first season that is. It deteriorated pretty quickly and started feeling stupid and shallow in my opinion, so I basically only watch the original show.

3. Family Guy. Peter is that guy all the rest of us guys secretly wish we could be. Big Grin

4. The Simpsons. I'm sure I've watched it at least once a week since the early nineties. Something that has surprised me is that it's actually gotten a lot better in later years, both graphically but more importantly in its writing.

5. 3 lbs. I've only seen the first three episodes so far but I like it a lot.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-09-2007, 10:59 PM,

I agree with you about the Simpsons :yes:
3 lbs... What's that? Confusedhrug:
Akavir mod leader.
07-09-2007, 11:27 PM,

From what I've seen in the popularity of Doctor Who, you might gasp at this question. What is it? The only thing I know is many people like it Tongue
Lol what?
07-09-2007, 11:51 PM,

House
Jericho
Spooks

Just some of them..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-10-2007, 06:26 PM,

House.

spooks.

Spaced.

Peep Show. (Mitchell and webb are comic geniuses)

Green Wing.

anything with Ray Mears in it Big Grin what? the guys a legend! its basically his job to walk around in the countryside eating stuff!

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.