Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you are looking for housemod?
06-20-2005, 11:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cenobite
Ah, then you should make it a drawbridge. One that can be raised and lowered from the island side of the bridge, of course.

Shouldn't be too hard to script...

if (condition to raise bridge happens)
rotate y, 100 (or a smaller number if this is too fast)
(insert stop command after a few seconds)
Lol Big Grin I quess I didnt make my self clear enough, the bridge is going to be at bandit side of the island, so there will not be:
1: Awsome big bridge with guards and lazers (Cause there is no-one rich there in that side and bandits dont want to impress no-one with architecht)
2: Mechanical bridge that lowers down nicely cause of the same reasons.

The shadowland's noble villagers there are kinda "pinned down" by the bandits, they only managed to clear the "cursed side" of the island from bandits (not sure if I typed that to the site but here I tell it anyway Wink )

Expect to see some old ruin bridge or wooden bridge or something.

Might be also that there will be some bridge to small island and you can get to the main island via shallow water. But I wont let you guys to swim there, like it was in Nerevarines Fortress. Cool

The bandits have build that bridge. The shadowlands friendly ppl wont want to draw attenation to them and they dont like ppl coming in masses to their land, they need to shop tough but they use ships for that. Bandits want to rob the place by them self and dont want to have attenation to their side either. So some bridge there just that keeps you warm not wet Wink
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
06-22-2005, 09:21 PM,

Well that works too. Actually if nobody on either side wants people coming over...then the bridge should be off-limits. Put some traps on it! The only safe way to cross is by swimming through the water. All of the locals know the bridge isn't safe.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-26-2005, 04:18 PM,

No traps Big Grin

There will be nord bandit named Roland the almighty at the bridge tough. Needs some money :goodjob:

And why this is moved to morrowind modding sence this is fully for Oblivion modding :eek:
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
06-26-2005, 04:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Donny
And why this is moved to morrowind modding sence this is fully for Oblivion modding :eek:

Board renamed "General ES Modding". Check :check:
Wink
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-28-2005, 12:04 AM,

But why not morrowind AND Oblivion modding? :'< *sob*
06-30-2005, 04:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Donny
But why not morrowind AND Oblivion modding? :'< *sob*
Then what is Razorwing supposed to do when the sequel to Oblivion is released? (TES5) Rename this board AGAIN?
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-30-2005, 06:41 PM,

Cenobite brings up a good point, although mostly it was to keep the length of the name down. "Hosted Sites" -> "General ES Modding" - where webmasters from hosted sites discuss modding in general for Elder Scrolls, with themselves and others. I think it captures the focus of the board rather well.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-11-2005, 05:49 PM,

Also, I've heard that there are some mods for Daggerfall.

(I'm just messing with you, Donny. Big Grin )