Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Your Character?
10-01-2006, 12:23 AM,

Quote:Wasen't Xarsxes the guy from gothic?
Beats me but its the main book for the main quest of the game.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-01-2006, 04:29 AM,

Big Grin thank you TheImperialDragon

oh man im soo obsessed with that new ordinator armor cyro's making, i cant wait till its available to download. :p
The way of a jedi is not an easy path to take but the rewards are great :banana:
10-01-2006, 04:54 AM,

Here's Lance Zyphr, my lv37 Dark Elf Ranger. Leader of the Dark Brotherhood, Mage's guild, thieve's guild (thats why Im at the waterfront) and defeated Mehrunes Dagon.

I forgot what mod I got my armor from, but the sword is a umbra reskin

Anybody know any good evil heavy armors?
10-01-2006, 05:03 AM,

ive seen a few good evil armors on planet elder scrolls scorce. that armor you have rocks
The way of a jedi is not an easy path to take but the rewards are great :banana:
10-01-2006, 05:32 AM,

Your useing Braided Armor set.
Armor1
Armor2
Armor3
Armor4
I cant find the one i was thinking of too it would have been the most evilist of them all

Edit Thank me now i found it it is totaly awsome id wear it save im a hero charicter. Best of all
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-01-2006, 05:37 AM,

oh my lord, thats some nice armor, hehe perhaps my DB listener might like it
10-01-2006, 05:40 AM,

Thxs for the suggestions. I found this mod that gives a heavy ceremonial armor for every town, and Im using this black, red, and silver armor. It looks sweet. I need to put up pics
10-01-2006, 05:41 AM,

look at the last one i found it
i have that one too btw town cerimonial armor get the dressy guard armor it makes the head guard of each town wear that armor.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-01-2006, 10:29 AM,

LAWL @ the Imperial Guards and there bosses,there all best when there dead by my Khajiit and his Khajiit/Argonian gang , Big Grin dont mess with Jbari.
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-01-2006, 12:26 PM,

Swift the bosmer. An explorer/self sufficient wandering type, I sorta got let down by the monotony of exploring the seemingly small and samey environments cyrodil provided but I love the thrill of exploring and finding something cool.
[Image: oblivionlauncher246of.th.jpg]
[Image: oblivionlauncher76ry.th.jpg]
Working on skyrim for oblivion has brainwashed me somewhat into liking nords more, though.