Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is alive?
01-13-2007, 07:58 PM,
Who is alive?
I check in alot right now I dont post alot but im always checking in. I know alot of people are busy atm with school and work but just wanting to know who is alive.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
01-13-2007, 08:01 PM,

I'm alive and well, thank you very much. Big Grin

Haven't seen Axen online as much anymore, nerbod is online from time to time, KuKulzA is online most of the time I log on. Confusedhrug:

The Grey Wizard is currently preparing the heightmap, which will hopefully get things moving again to their previous speed.
01-13-2007, 09:51 PM,

Axen is gone, and I hope it stays that way...
had a lot of opinions and skills but when it came time to produce he didn't have anything - its a shame

but I'm alive...
04-09-2007, 01:57 AM,

WOW, I think there is growing interest in our mod guys
[Image: vvarforumwowfw5.jpg]
04-18-2007, 04:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
WOW, I think there is growing interest in our mod guys
[Image: vvarforumwowfw5.jpg]

I missed that post... NICE!

Now, the reason I'm posting on this thread is because I've been inactive lately. Not sure what you want to do, but I think it's getting clearer that, although I'd like to spend more time on Vvardenfell, I really can't spend the time necessary to continue to be a core member (even if unofficial). Sad I've already discussed this via PM with KuKulzA to some extent. I know this is a little late, but better late than never. Confusedhrug:

I think the best thing for me to do (and most sensible) would be to simply resign from Vvardenfell's core. I can still stay in contact, but I don't need to be a core member to do this.

What I am happy to see is that the heightmap is coming along, which means physical modding can really take off shortly, but this needs to be set up to be as efficient as possible (for example, perhaps interiors might be handled seperately from exteriors if the modder so desires, there should be policies the core agrees on, etc...) . There are a few cities underway, lots of plans, it's time to put more in motion. A new core member or two might not hurt either. Things will be getting a lot busier as the mod comes to life.

You'll need to assign responsibilities to the core members, and you will need to listen to them as much as they listen to you. Typically, each core member would be in charge of something different (mod cleaning, claim handling, revision, etc...).

Do what you think will make things run as best as possible, and if anything I suggested or posted ends up being a bad idea... well, not much I can do, I think you should do what you feel is appropriate. Tongue

Anyway, just so you know, I'm very tired right now, so if anything sounds weird or stupid, for God's sake, DON'T LISTEN TO ME!
04-18-2007, 02:19 PM,

alright, yes we discussed it awhile back, and now yo feel you will leave that's fine with me, best of luck, I know you workin' on Elsweyr and Silgrad anyhow.... I believe Dave and Hector will turn out to be great, but I'm still watchin..... also, Ebonyknight... if you want to stay a core member you might want to give me some reasons, discussing in the forums is nice but I wanna know you can be productive as a core member