Poll: Who should lead Vvardenfell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Council
0%
0 0%
A Core
0%
0 0%
Me & Dave_91 along with a core
0%
0 0%
2 Cores (Inner & Outer)
0%
0 0%
2 Co-Leaders (Me & Dave_91)
0%
0 0%
1 Leader & a core
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should lead Vvardenfell?
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM,

Me & Dave_91 along with a core Wink Tongue

the core, imho, should be chosen from among the dedicated and knowleged members of the team. The core should be directly proportional to what yall need rightnow. no sence in having a quests person if youre not doing quests (for ex.)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
10-16-2007, 09:11 PM,

So you mean like a core member for every department? Like a guy in charge of assets, a guy in charge of claims, guy in charge of exteriors etc...?
10-16-2007, 10:18 PM,

if need be, yes. Having a core for the sake of having a core is pointless imho. core members need to have responsibilities in managing the project. I am not quite familiar with the workings of the team, but i expect that if the mod gets big departments will need to be managed by separate people. One guy could be in charge of exterior and interior claims, granting stuff and making sure stuff is merged. Another guy could be in change of the graphic assets (models, textures, concepts). Another guy could be in charge of quality control for the mod, reviewing work to make sure its good. That way each member knows exactly what has to do and each part of the project is under direct supervision by someone.

10-16-2007, 10:31 PM,

Then don't you think it would make things easier to have one main leader (who could also take roles of several core duties like management and modding etc.), with a core behind him/her?
10-16-2007, 10:46 PM,

that will work, as long as the project remains small and the leader has plenty of time on his hands. if the project grows (wich i, and the rest of you, do expect to happen) or the leader has less time, then sertain areas will get neglected and progress will slow down. if the leader is buisy putting up new claims (wich is not nearly as easy as it sounds most of the time) then the leader cant take time to see if person X's tileset works properly. Rightnow you dont have much need of a very involved core, yes, but if you expect to evolve you can expect to need help leading a project.

if the core's duity is not to help manage the project, what is it? voicing one's opinion in matters is not a dificult task (heck, its all I do Tongue)

10-16-2007, 11:48 PM,

Either way it seems like we're going to have at least one leader and a core.
Far as the core goes, I think it's up to Dave to decide, but I'd personally recommend EbonyKnight (he was in the core previously), and Tlo (though he's probably pretty tied with BM by now).
10-17-2007, 12:13 AM,

As being a core atm and being with this project for awhile

Me & Dave_91 along with a core my vote.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
10-17-2007, 01:11 AM,

Well, it looks like InsanitySorrow & Dave_91 are the new leaders, congratulations guys :goodjob:
I hope you will do a good job leading the project.
Akavir mod leader.
10-17-2007, 07:34 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Well, it looks like InsanitySorrow & Dave_91 are the new leaders,
Congratulations! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-17-2007, 08:20 AM,

Thanks guys, me and Dave need to get discussing the core, but I think he is right in saying the dedicated core members that are still active should remain.

So looks like EbonyKnight can keep his position =)

Anyway we will talk and post the new positions.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]