Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writings
05-01-2008, 12:31 PM,

okay, and have you found the easter egg yet?
Utterly Crazy Writer of Dumac City
05-01-2008, 12:54 PM,

easter egg ?(

Maybe I'm too slow Confusedhrug:, but what is it?
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-01-2008, 07:56 PM,

hehe that khajiit is naked(cept his underwear) is a slave has a misstress in tel Branora and listen to the name Ra'Zahr. Its the Khajiit from Morrowind, the naked slave in that Telvanni Tower, owned by that crazy lady!
05-01-2008, 10:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Danaran
before starting on books and reports of em Dwemer, I must ask one thing, since em Dwemer didn't write in normal language, the writhings inside Dumac City should be Dwemer to, and since our hero(us) cant read our translate em runes, how can he read em?? Are there people outside the ruin that translate the books you find inside?

It would be a most excellant Idea to have the books found within Dumac to be written in the Dwemer Language

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-01-2008, 10:27 PM,

okay ill try to make it in that way then, will be hard though since their alfabet is still not entirely deciphered, and ill translate it to english too so that we can actually read em. Wink
05-05-2008, 12:18 AM,

One idea is to have the writings both in Dwemer, and then in normal script below - this gives the impression that they were official documents, and were thus written so that both the dwemer, as well as their chimer allies would be able to understand what was going on.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-05-2008, 06:20 AM,

maybe for the northern wars(againts em nords) but in the war against the Chimer that looks a bit pointless, btw im busy with texts but its hard since the dwemer alfabet is still not entirely complete, so i need to find some kind of hieroglyph for it
05-06-2008, 02:06 AM,

Pardon my confusion

Documents found within Dumac should reflect normal Dwemer writings and correspondence between the Dwemer and Chimer with regard to the war against the Nords.

Documents written later in the time period may be correspondence between Dumac and other Dwemer clans with regard to the build up of hostilities with the Chimer

Though lore doesn't say. It would make more sense that clan tension built up before Nerevar's arrival at Red Mountain

And as we know the Dwemer moved most of thier forces to that Citadel leaving Dumac more or less a ghost town

Is this along the lines of what is being purposed ?

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-06-2008, 06:23 AM,

well i am making some reports regarding to the movements of the soldiers residing in dumac, and im still thinking about em letters, but as said its quite hard