Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zarf's Imperial Fort
02-10-2007, 03:19 AM,

I was planning on making the interiors, but don't hold your breath. The exteriors have taken far longer than I thought they would take, the interiors will take months longer.

But I do want to make them. Smile
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
02-10-2007, 12:48 PM,

lol I could only immagine. Looks time consuming. Well the castle interiors, in my opinion, would probably work good if no new interiors are made.
"In brotherhood, the failure of one be the failure of all"
02-10-2007, 01:43 PM,

I'd assume they would work just fine. But the textures won't look the same, and I'd perceive it as laziness if I didn't make a set. Or at least try. I'm getting better at making things that are supposed to be contiguous, and I have an idea for making the interior set all at once and fairly quickly. I'll make each and every model in the same 3DS Max scene, which allows me to check the UVW mapping and smoothing on each piece fairly quickly.

It will also work as a very nice modder's resource if it does ever get done. My priorities are as such:

1. Finishing up Soluthis1303
2. Finishing the Imperial Fort Exterior Set
3. Making a Ruined tileset for the Imperial Fort
4. Making the Interior Fort Set
5. Making specific pieces ruined in the Interior set
6. Duke Nukem Forever Tongue
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
02-10-2007, 02:09 PM,

lol that looks like a LOT of stuff to do, considering how much time each one will take. To cut down though, you could just make copies of the castle interiors and reskin them. But that would kind of defeat the purpose of a ruined interior set, arg i dunno. But you're a lot better at modeling than I could ever hope to be.
02-10-2007, 03:57 PM,

Zarf you have done the exteriors... all of them... ?
you have doorway exterior pieces too right?
if so, work can begin on Ebonheart, Wolverine Hall, Pelagiad, and Moonmoth....

and if you DO make the ruined Imperial fort set that would be GREAT...
cause the plan is that Buckmoth will be demolished, and Wolverine Hall damaged

thanks for everything you've done Zarf
as for disobeying my direct order, that's up to you Big Grin it was more of a joke, but disobeying a direct joke is ok
02-10-2007, 04:15 PM,

Yeah I can't wait to see what Vvardenfell looks like in TES4 graphics! Its gonna be sweet!
02-10-2007, 11:25 PM,

I have at one point made all of the exterior tileset pieces except for the U shaped stairs. That's a tough one. I'm in the process of remaking them, and I wouldn't expect anything further that is significant before Monday.
blue[/hr]Post limit reached - Thread locked [Image: secure_icon.gif]

Link to new thread