Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Unique NPC- Telvanni War-wizard
12-18-2005, 11:53 PM,

staves as in specifically magical staffs/wands... not regular quarterstaffs... right?
12-18-2005, 11:54 PM,

yeah, you can't melee with those, only do magic
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-18-2005, 11:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
staves as in specifically magical staffs/wands... not regular quarterstaffs... right?
Yep ;(
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-19-2005, 10:22 AM,

Like he would need melee weapons. Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-19-2005, 06:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Like he would need melee weapons. Big Grin
:yes:, I'm thinking he would use magic as his major ability, then have a staff as a back up (use it mostly as a walking stick). It wouldn't be used as a combat weapon (as none can be in Oblivion), but as a backup in case of need.

Perhaps it should have an enchantment on it that fortifies or restores his power or health. That way he could fight using magic and such, then when he starts to run low and get tired, he uses the staff to boost himself back up. That would make him real tough! :banana:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
12-19-2005, 09:29 PM,

I thought there would only be cast when strikes enchantments in Oblivion for weapons?
12-19-2005, 10:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
I thought there would only be cast when strikes enchantments in Oblivion for weapons?
Doesn't mean that we as modders can't make them something different. Exspecially with the new Script Effect function, we can make any spell do just about anything we want it to.
-
12-20-2005, 09:16 AM,

Right. Smile
Looking forward.
02-08-2006, 04:02 AM,

just to let you guys know, I don't think Sakin Kushkallit needs to look like the TES3 concept art in the first post... that was just the pic that inspired me...
02-08-2006, 04:05 AM,

Big the guy in the first post does look wicked! :chaos:
-