Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a big jewel
07-14-2007, 08:20 PM,
a big jewel
I was thinking about a quest where multiple factions are going to be involved or they have their own quest for the big jewel.
It starts with a big or very beautiful jewel or any kind of diamond, ruby, emerald,... The value is almost priceless, even more then a deadric cuirass. It is found within hlaalu or redaron territory and house hlaalu and redoran wants to have it.
The thieves guild is also interested in the item. Perhaps the mages guild for a study or even their gain (and they lie to you that the teft is for a study).
The morag tong can send an assassin to deal with a thief or the thieves.

It doensn't need to be a part of the mainquest.
07-15-2007, 07:08 AM,

Very nice quest idea. One thing,however: what if the player is a member of Mages guild, thieves guild, house X. I'm pretty sure faction Y and Z willl be pretty upset if yu steal the jewel for faction X. Wouldn't it be safer if we mde this Redoran, Hlaalu and Telvanni want the jewel? For as far as I know, there is a telvanni distict in Silgard city, although not as big as the other, so it's possible to involve them.
07-15-2007, 03:48 PM,

Nice Idea

Thier is a quest in es3 where the player locates a lost mine and sells it (the information of its location) to the highest bidder, This quest could be similar

if the player is a member of any of these guilds or factions it could cause a lowering of disposition within the guild/faction if the player chooses to sell this jewel to another guild/ faction.

thier should aslo be a private party interested in buying it, if the player can locate this person and sells the jewel to him/her their would be no loss in dispostion.

and also, not necessarily the thieves guild, but theives in general, maybe 4 or 6, throughout the quest, once the player finds the jewel, this activates these theives into action and they appear 2 at a time, randomly attacking the player in an attempt to recover this jewel, until all 4 or 6 are dead or until the player sells it.....or if the attackers are good enough their could be a chance they knock the player out and take the jewel in which case the player can attempt to recover it again.

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-16-2007, 12:07 PM,

Or maybe members of the other houses will send an assassin (Mt or DB) to you to recover the jewel of your dead body.
07-16-2007, 01:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Or maybe members of the other houses will send an assassin (Mt or DB) to you to recover the jewel of your dead body.

This is a good idea, but we have to consider the multi-factioned player
and only the guild/factions the player is not a member of would send out the assasins

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories