[/hr]
EDIT:
i is an in-game book and it can be found here
http://til.gamingsource.net/obbooks/argo...ount.shtml
^ the book in the The Imperial Library
03-26-2006, 06:01 PM,

add to Bestiary:
Fleshflies
these guys are red, and tiny like blackflies... and if you stay long enough they'll eat you.... or at least nibble you a bit before moving on...
trodh
tiny little crunchy fish but when cooked or dead are poisonous, so are eaten raw and alive
Rootworms
these giant worms at least as big as a man as gooey and harmless, they migrate in the "underground express" of underwater toots and streams and when something big falls into the water they eat it, but they are clear and can be easily broken through, being swallowed is how you travel
Voriplasm
a greenish mucky slime creature that is relatively large and consumed anything it can and comes in contact with
Swamp Leviathan
a gigantic swamp creature with nine-foot long claws and white eyes... I'd guess it is a fishy-reptilian thing... or maybe a giant toady salamander thing
Hackwings
Quote:"Like everything else in this damnable place, they'll eat you if you don't keep moving. Beggars pounce down and give you a nasty chop, and then fly off and come back when you're mostly dead from blood loss."
These are giant birds with large saw-like beaks about as big as their bodies... I imagine them like giant vultures with large beaks, light-weight but razorsharp

[/hr]
add to Sentient Life:
Nagas
Quote:Nasty characters," Gemullus said, frowning. "Puff adders with legs and arms, seven feet tall, eight when they're mad. Come from the inner swamp, and they don't like it here much so they're particularly peevish. You're the kind of posh Imperial they're looking for. [.....] The thugs returned to the fetid inner swamp, where they felt much happier, their constitutions enriched by the rot and pestilence that they loved.
these creatures are in a sense like argonians but appear to be salamander-like snake-ish creatures that obviously can use their cunning, strength, and knowledge of the and to waylay travelers... they have black little eyes and mouths full of teeth... apparently some are black and somewhat scaley
toad-like Paatru
alll I know is they kill anyone on sight, toad people?
winged Sarpa
same as above but these guys are winged

[/hr]
add to settlements:
Slough Point
-a poor excuse of an Imperial town in the northern Black Marsh still relatively close to Cyrodiil... and Morrowind apparently... smugglers frequent here sometimes but it has some dour and unhappy Imperial soldiers with missing ears and noses etc. due to Flashflies.
Hixinoag
-apparently an Argonian village?
-half-submerged and rotten
---NPCs: Chaero Gemullus (drugDealer)
Agaceph tribe
-near a 'town'? of Umpholo
-Umpholo could be their village (Agaceph's village I think)
-a Temple of Mara in ruins nearby
Kothringi capitols... it seems the Kothringi were the dominant human tribes here and coexisted with Argonians but no hatred has been recorded so it seems they were peaceful with one another... the Kothringi were metalic skinned and great sailors.... reminds me of a mix between Mayan and Pacific Islander

[/hr]
geographic regions/new plants:
the land around Gideon has red clay
giant and ancient Hist forest
Quote:Shehs showed Scotti the vast complicated ruins of the Kothringi capitals, fields of ferns and flowered grasses, quiet streams under canopies of blue moss, and the most astonishing sight of Scotti's life -- the great forest of full-grown Hist trees.
ferns, grasses, blue moss...

[/hr]
new term:
"Ride the roots. The underground express"
Under the marhsy surface of much of central and south Argonia is an underwater land under amongst the roots of trees and such. Here large rootworms migrate south for the winter and north for the summer.
04-03-2006, 12:55 AM,

Fleshflies sound fun. I know that there is at least a fly sound in Oblivion, I wnet into this crazy guy's house who had a bunch of dead bodies, so I think that if we just made like a cloud that makes fly noises and damages healh while inside it could be done. Good trap idea.
04-03-2006, 01:51 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
new term:
"Ride the roots. The underground express"
Under the marhsy surface of much of central and south Argonia is an underwater land under amongst the roots of trees and such. Here large rootworms migrate south for the winter and north for the summer.
We could make interiors under the trees like tunnels and have the worms squiggle around in them.
04-03-2006, 08:02 PM,

and when you "talk" to one, you can fast travel
05-08-2006, 10:38 PM,

well raggidman has his story post, I dunno what to say ?(
05-09-2006, 07:42 AM,

You could have 5 root worms one leads to this vallage one leads to this village and so on
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
07-07-2006, 09:07 PM,
RE: a book: The Argonian Account
Post Deleted-
Summary: Raggidman got upset and said some bad words.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
07-08-2006, 03:49 AM,

Post Deleted-
I deleted this post and previous because I want to forget what happened and move on. Note to everyone- if you have a problem with something I did please PM me not post it on the forum. I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings or misunderstand.
08-21-2006, 07:54 PM,

Argonian Account: 3E398
Oblivion time: 3E433

so most people would have aged a bit..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.